Evil Academy

Full Version: RT Launches Online Guide To Western Mainstream Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it's amazing how the Russians understand the 'murican game.

the Chinese are basically clueless about western media.

China will be the anti-NWO muscle, Russia will be the BRAIN
Comprehensive. I like it.

Glad to see that they're cutting up Vice and Daily Beast.
Quote:War with Gawker
Vice’s influence over the coveted 18-to-34 demographic has drawn much criticism from other media, along with accusations of shilling for corporate sponsors and even the government while adopting a snide, subversive, counter-culture pose.

"[Vice’s] success is based on the neat trick of luring in cool young people with the promise of don’t-give-a-f**k edginess, and then selling those young people’s coolness to Intel, or Absolut, or any other large corporation that needs to buy that sort of coolness," wrote Gawker contributor Hamilton Nolan, who appears to have something of an obsession with Vice. In another Gawker piece, Nolan called Vice "an ever-expanding machine for selling counterculture cool to the world’s largest and most mainstream corporations."

Judging by Vice’s response to Nolan’s articles, the dislike between the two media empires appears to be mutual.

haha. click the links. breakdowns of each establishment outlet
awesome job RT.
They probably all have a bunch of facebook indy media feeds as well. So many left-wing and right-wing ones popping up lately, and they are all obviously funded.
so much fake counterculture garbage out there

fact check... large govt. affiliated corporations are the establishment, you think they would fund shit that goes against them?

lol.
Very interesting link. I just watched the soldier that supported Ron Paul get cut off through CNN.

Yeah, MSM is a total shit show.
(12-18-2015 09:33 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Comprehensive. I like it.

Glad to see that they're cutting up Vice and Daily Beast.

This.

Both are dangerous Globalist propaganda.
Controlling public opinion is the number one thing in the world right now.

That's why sites like this are the only ones that are the least bit honest.

Any 'big' site is completely flipped and subverted by special interest posters.

Shame that.
The coolest thing would be if RT added Russian Media to that list and disclosed RT's funding and generalized their bias.
RT is more controlled by the state.

It seems a lot more truthful because it's not media for profit, which is exactly what MSM has become.

It's all about the ratings and the hits, fuck everything else.
(12-19-2015 06:37 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]The coolest thing would be if RT added Russian Media to that list and disclosed RT's funding and generalized their bias.

If RT added Russian Media to the list it would immediately become clear to everyone that most Russian Media is owned by Angloamerican corporations and agencies.
(12-19-2015 08:26 AM)rezin Wrote: [ -> ]If RT added Russian Media to the list it would immediately become clear to everyone that most Russian Media is owned by Angloamerican corporations and agencies.

They should absolutely do it then. Might even help with the heat Russia is getting for pushing out foreign NGO's - put everything into perspective.

Someone go tweet that to @russiatoday for me.
^ I think more accurately the statement would be "Most Russian Mainstream Media is owned by Anglomerican agentry". That is to say the personalities themselves may not necessarily Americans in some of the cases, but they are working for the enemies of Russia. Some of them may not want to, but have to nonetheless. But also a lot of the media owners (and the majority of members in the Russian parliament) are willingly pro western. Foreign agentry is very strong in Russia.

But I like your point. RT should definitely do a detailed expo on Russian media.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's