Evil Academy

Full Version: Transgender AND Transager: 52 Year-Old Father Lives as a 6 Year-Old Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just fucking nuke this world already.

and god help you if you say there's anything wrong with this half baked retard.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/52-year-old-fa...r-old-girl

[Image: steph.png]

Forget being transgender like Caitlyn Jenner or transracial like Rachel Dolezal, there’s a new “trans” frontier: people who are transage.

In an interview with the gay news site The Daily Xtra, Stefonknee (formerly Paul) Wolscht details his struggles with being a male-to-female transgender person.

The Daily Xtra video, however, glosses over a tiny bit of important information about Wolscht: he thinks he is actually a six year-old girl—not just a woman, but a six year-old girl—stuck in the body of a 50-something man.

im a serial killer of retreaded assholes living in the body of a law abiding citizen.

someone please accept me as normal
He got adopted too didn't he? Into a home with little kids.

Could you imagine anyone turning their back on this freak and not expecting bad things to happen?

Just fucking unbelievable, but that's the world we live in.
Father of seven, married 20+ years, but now he's a 6 year old girl.

Isn't that special?
is this a free country?

if he isn't hurting anyone, then why can't he live the way he wants to?
Not sure you've been paying attention, we are living in anything but a free country.

We are being told shit like this is normal and heroic. And if we disagree we are told we are intolerant, etc

The slow inexorable acceptance of this crap into society is designed to dissolve societal norms and the destruction of traditional gender roles and family. You can accept it all you want. Doesn't mean I have to.
If the media is going to throw stories out there like this. I'm going to state my opinion on the matter,

Don't like my opinion? Don't make this public.
I have compassion for people like this, although I don't know how to understand it.

I'm of the opinion that 9/11 was intended to bring something evil into this world.

And that something evil is in our midst.

I was getting an oil change yesterday. Sat in the lobby. Noticed all three of the people sitting next to me staring down into their phone the entire time.

A mom, a daughter, and grown man all by himself.

The grown man leaves and gets up to leave and another grown man walks in toward his chair to take his place.

Finally, somebody normal. Somebody not completely oblivious to his surroundings and the world around him.

Right before taking his chair...he pulls a phone out of his pocket, sits down, and starts looking directly into it like the others.

It was then I realized I was in a real life version of the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Human beings constantly attempting everything in their power to escape confronting the very things that make them human.

The person in this article is neither a woman nor a child. I imagine he is escaping as well.
9/11 as an occult ritual has some wings imo.

the weird thing is, the towers represent jachin and boaz, the two pillars of masonry.

the ritual is probably the destruction of complementary dualism into ONE

the towers have merged into ONE.. the ONE WORLD trade center
Ey.com, where threads on messed up weirdos turn into 9/11 philosophical discussion.

But you're bang on with the duality issue, it's clearly why they are blurring gender lines and promoting crapola like this into social conciousness
is this the guy that went missing from church and wellesley a couple of weeks ago? and now he shows up as a 6 year old girl?

http://www.cp24.com/news/police-concerne...-1.2689373
All manner of deviancy is now normal. Questioning the government makes you a terrorist, though.
That's just to keep the plebes in line.
(12-15-2015 01:45 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]is this the guy that went missing from church and wellesley a couple of weeks ago? and now he shows up as a 6 year old girl?

http://www.cp24.com/news/police-concerne...-1.2689373

Jesus Christ just the way they report it:

Police concerned for safety of missing 52-year-old woman
[Image: image.jpg]

Codi Wilson, CP24.com
Published Sunday, December 6, 2015 9:55PM EST
Last Updated Monday, December 7, 2015 8:48AM EST

Toronto police say they are concerned for the safety of a missing woman who was last seen in the area of Church and Wellesley streets on Sunday.
According to police, 52-year-old Stefonknee Wolscht was last spotted in the downtown neighbourhood at around 12:30 p.m.
Police say she is six-foot-four and is about 270 pounds with medium length, blonde hair and glasses.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call 416-808-5100.
She? Fucking retards.
In 1975, this was a running gag on a TV sitcom.

[Image: uFoUuP2.jpg]

In 2015, this is just the news...barf.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's