Evil Academy

Full Version: Iceland has the most attractive people in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I'm Icelandic FYI

Here's a chart from the WIB(World Institution on Beauty) that outlines what I'm talking about.

At the top of the chart(easy to find for non-Icelandics) is where it shows the most unattractive people, Asians.
At the bottom, for obvious reverse psychology reasons, you'll see the most attractive people are highlighted, Icelandics.

[Image: icetree1.png]

Below are some random examples:

[Image: iceland1.jpg]

[Image: top-10-sexiest-women-in-iceland-2015-6.j...60a88bb923]

[Image: DSC04566-blue.jpg]

[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: most-beautiful-woman-bar-refae-4369.jpg]

Here's some every-day Asians for contrast:

[Image: UglyGirl.jpg]

[Image: file.php?40,file=40446,filename=very-ugl...-woman.jpg]

[Image: 209197632_c2b7b8850e.jpg?v=0]

[Image: This-face-should-become-new-meme-_tur4.jpg]

Although beauty can be in the eye of the beholder, in this case most find that the eye of the beholder is everyone.

More to come....
i agree with this thread.

[Image: 23801465011nu7.jpg]

when will the chinaman ever learn?
the reality is this.

the average asian girl looks like this. i'd say 9 out of 10 chinese women like this. you'd have to walk by at least 100 chinese women to find a good looking one with a good face, skin and either ass, tits or legs. but never 2 of those in a bundle.

[Image: 3296795976_2800590d40.jpg]

keep in mind, none of the vast majority of chinese women will have an ass or tits or legs.

average white girl looks like this

[Image: depositphotos_6809082-Friendly-Attractiv...e-Girl.jpg]

i wouldn't bang. but you can already see that whooty bursting out the frame. that's at least something a red blooded man can hold onto. if she didn't have long legs or fat ass, you can almost guarantee she will have some big ol tits. you rarely see a white female without tits, ass or legs.

majority of asian women don't have tits, ass nor legs. that is punishment.
would you be mad if i impreganted the snowbunny?
Iceland really needs to implement some racial purity laws, the European race will become diluted by the Arab population and what we see in the OP will be a rarity.

In 100 years from now, a chick like that walks through Europe and she is besotted by people acting like the natives in King Kong when they first saw the Blonde chick.

[Image: d4ccea89a6d067e1aa4f48e5137fee1b.jpg]
what was teh criteria for this study?

highly doubt asians would rank last. in satoshi nakazawa's studies asian women were ranked near the top if not the top.
(12-09-2015 10:44 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]what was teh criteria for this study?

highly doubt asians would rank last. in satoshi nakazawa's studies asian women were ranked near the top if not the top.

that chinaman had 0 bias i'm sure
This one is a semite from Judea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Refaeli

(12-10-2015 02:18 AM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]This one is a semite from Judea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Refaeli

LOONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That there is prime Judean
[Image: Petra_Silander_0-682x1024.jpg?9d7bd4]

VS

[Image: Nothing+to+do+here+_a62baf03a6280a3479e9...bc35e4.jpg]
(12-10-2015 10:05 AM)SometimesThe Heart of a Turtle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Petra_Silander_0-682x1024.jpg?9d7bd4]

VS

[Image: Nothing+to+do+here+_a62baf03a6280a3479e9...bc35e4.jpg]

I believe the "I"'s have it!

This bill becomes law.
The stats that go into this chart leave off Europe, and is also presented in a particularly advantageous manner to Iceland. It's not really fair to the better looking Asian groups to be lumped in with the whole lot, just as it doesn't make sense to compare Iceland to other continents which contain numerous peoples of inequitable attractiveness. I personally would expect Iceland to most likely have the best per capita female attractiveness based on what I know of their genetic makeup, but this chart leaves a lot unanswered.
British women are clearly the most beautiful:

[Image: article-2138177-12A4BC0D000005DC-74_306x367.jpg]
Seems like brits have big tits.
Hey that rhymes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's