Evil Academy

Full Version: Mike Tyson Endorses Donald Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Endorses THIS GOP Candidate for President!

“Iron Mike” Tyson is the arguably the best boxer in history, and he’s tough as nails. He’s also a famous actor, with starring roles in The Hangover and the sequels. Now, during a recent interview, Mike Tyson said it’s time for America to dump Obama and support Donald Trump for President!

As he told HuffPost Live, “(Trump) should be President of the United States.” When asked if he would cast his own vote for Trump, Tyson didn’t hesitate in responding: “Yeah, hell yeah! Big time.”

You have to watch this interview… This is epic!

Even Mike Tyson is tired of failed liberal parties. Tyson has shown what hard work can do in the ring, and Trump has shown what dedication can do in the business world.

Also, Iron Mike is hardly a Republican, which is another example of Trump’s appeal to Democrats and independent voters who are ready for a new, bold direction in America.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/boxin...president/
Mike is a wise man.
Watching it now. That interviewer should sit like a man.

Mike's feet are on the floor.

The interviewer's got his legs all curled up.

Tyson is still a fucking beast. I would not want to piss that guy off.

And I sure as shit wouldn't curl my legs up in front of him.
(11-02-2015 03:19 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Watching it now. That interviewer should sit like a man.

It's amazing how small he really is. Not even 6' tall. He is about Fedor's height.
Alpha as fuck.
(11-01-2015 09:58 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Endorses THIS GOP Candidate for President!

“Iron Mike” Tyson is the arguably the best boxer in history, and he’s tough as nails. He’s also a famous actor, with starring roles in The Hangover and the sequels. Now, during a recent interview, Mike Tyson said it’s time for America to dump Obama and support Donald Trump for President!

As he told HuffPost Live, “(Trump) should be President of the United States.” When asked if he would cast his own vote for Trump, Tyson didn’t hesitate in responding: “Yeah, hell yeah! Big time.”

You have to watch this interview… This is epic!

Even Mike Tyson is tired of failed liberal parties. Tyson has shown what hard work can do in the ring, and Trump has shown what dedication can do in the business world.

Also, Iron Mike is hardly a Republican, which is another example of Trump’s appeal to Democrats and independent voters who are ready for a new, bold direction in America.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/boxin...president/

Quite apart from hard work and failed liberal policies, there's an incentive for African Americans to vote Trump -- he's the only presidential candidate willing to tackle the immigration crisis head on (cheap labour destroys the domestic workforce); plus, he's talked about the need to re-build manufacturing and to stop harmful trade agreements, both of which have hurt African Americans more than (perhaps) any American group.

Trump's pro-Black policies will be lost on most Americans, including African Americans.
Great stuff mike
(11-02-2015 03:19 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Watching it now. That interviewer should sit like a man.

This is a natural beta/prey response when confronted with an alpha predator.

Brad Pitt is the luckiest mother fucker alive. The weather channel should have a Brad Pitt/Mike Tyson episode of "I should have died."
Yeah, banging Robin Givens when she was married to that guy was certainly living on the edge.
Reference URL's