Evil Academy

Full Version: "Blueberry Hill" Ft. Vladimir Putin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Wow and wow.

And doing so with Hollywood A-listers in attendance.
That was in 2010, before he became persona non-grata a la European values.
Out of that bunch, Depardieu is probably the only one that supports him still. He acquired Russian citizenship last year.

[Image: N40v7tV.jpg]
(10-28-2015 11:30 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Out of that bunch, Depardieu is probably the only one that supports him still. He acquired Russian citizenship last year.

[Image: N40v7tV.jpg]

Yep.

I'm guessing he got some of the folks in attendance to come there. They probably know better now than to outwardly express sympathy for him or Russia.
Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, huh? Interesting. Might explain why he hasn't been in hardly anything since Tarantino's Death Proof years ago. I just saw some article not too long ago about his comeback in Furious 7 and Hateful 8 this year. Apparently it may take a few years to wash the smell of Putin off in Hollywood.
(10-28-2015 09:54 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]That was in 2010, before he became persona non-grata a la European values.

What do you mean? Winnson wants to know

Sick vid by the way
Lachyau showed me this tonight. I never clicked this thread.

How fucking sick is that?
Putin plays hockey too. I mean c'mon. Wow.
Putin is in a room with Jack Burton being more Jack Burton than Jack Burton...

[Image: B0tENFM.jpg]
[Image: big-trouble-in-little-china-meme-generat...804418.jpg]
Vlad just wants his truck back.
never seen the full clip. thanks for posting
(10-28-2015 12:04 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, huh? Interesting. Might explain why he hasn't been in hardly anything since Tarantino's Death Proof years ago. I just saw some article not too long ago about his comeback in Furious 7 and Hateful 8 this year. Apparently it may take a few years to wash the smell of Putin off in Hollywood.

Hollywood seems to be declining in general.

Now seeing A-list celebs doing product commercials.

Times must be tough -- or perhaps the sky's the limit as to what one will do for money.
(10-29-2015 01:21 AM)lachyau Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015 09:54 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]That was in 2010, before he became persona non-grata a la European values.

What do you mean? Winnson wants to know

Sick vid by the way

I meant that he sided with Ukrainians opposed to their putsch 'government's' imposition of 'European values' at the barrel of a gun.

Europeans values means that you take what's shoved down your throat; otherwise, you become persona non grata.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's