Evil Academy

Full Version: A first. Sandy Hook teacher confronted on tape about possible hoax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

this guy just got arrested for 'verbal harrassment'

http://sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.com/20...6936366385
youtube also deleted this video

Somebody's gotta check out the cost of this woman's wardrobe since quitting her low paying teacher job and becoming a professional speaker, author & non-profit charity head. I mean it is some serious designer shit. No matter where she appears, mostly non-paying media interviews, she is blinged out with new designer clothes. Never the same outfit twice.

Interestingly enough, some youtuber called her speaker's bureau agent. They said Kaitlin goes out for $10K a night 'but' it sounded like her schedule was wide open. The agent said she's really just getting going and her new book will hopefully boost her career on the speaking circuit.

Follow the money... I'm sure all the main SH players have been coached not to be extravagant with the spending of their new dirty money riches. Kaitlin is not very bright. She's seems to be their biggest liability at this point. She should start interviewing food tasters for herself.
someone setup a fake interview with one of these dupes, put them on some truth serum and record the hilarity
(11-09-2015 01:05 PM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody's gotta check out the cost of this woman's wardrobe since quitting her low paying teacher job and becoming a professional speaker, author & non-profit charity head. I mean it is some serious designer shit. No matter where she appears, mostly non-paying media interviews, she is blinged out with new designer clothes. Never the same outfit twice.

Interestingly enough, some youtuber called her speaker's bureau agent. They said Kaitlin goes out for $10K a night 'but' it sounded like her schedule was wide open. The agent said she's really just getting going and her new book will hopefully boost her career on the speaking circuit.

Follow the money... I'm sure all the main SH players have been coached not to be extravagant with the spending of their new dirty money riches. Kaitlin is not very bright. She's seems to be their biggest liability at this point. She should start interviewing food tasters for herself.

good observation, she also seemed to have a personal driver in that now deleted video.

she is clearly trying to profit off the death of children.
can anyone find the original vid?

it was her getting confronted after a speaking event by some CTer. the guy asked her what she thought about the sandy hook hoax and she was like "small minds disgust me"
It sure would be nice to see the video since the article linked doesn't present any information that harassment took place.

I'm not even sure what the laws and penalties are in the U.S. for harassing somebody about taking part in a fictional event.

But I'm guess you can certainly get into a good deal of trouble for it.
they are scrubbing SH vids left and right on the net.. yet i dont' see the same with 9/11 vids

SH is the real deal topic

Reference URL's