Evil Academy

Full Version: Netanyahu claims palestinians caused the holocaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
the guy has gone full nutty:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oc...aust-claim

Anger at Netanyahu claim Palestinian grand mufti inspired Holocaust

The Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, has attracted a storm of criticism for an incendiary speech in which he accused the second world war Palestinian grand mufti of Jerusalem of “inspiring the Holocaust”.

The comments in a speech to the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, in the context of the current violence between Israelis and Palestinians, were condemned as incorrect by historians and the Israeli opposition leader Isaac Herzog for trivialising the Holocaust.

On the Palestinian side, senior official Saeb Erekat described the remarks as absolving Adolf Hitler.

Defending his comments Netanyahu said: “I didn’t mean to absolve Hitler of responsibility, but to show that the father of the Palestinian nation wanted to destroy Jews even without occupation.”

Speaking before flying to Berlin to meet the US Secretary of State, John Kerry, Netanyahu said that he did not mean to diminish Hitler’s responsibility for the Holocaust. “He is responsible for the Final Solution, and he made the decision,” he said. “It is also absurd to ignore the role played by the Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini, who was a war criminal and encouraged Hitler to exterminate European Jewry.”

In his speech, Netanyahu purported to describe a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November 1941. “Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said: ‘If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to Palestine].’” According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: “What should I do with them?” and the mufti replied: “Burn them.”

Among those questioning Netanyahu’s interpretation of history was Prof Dan Michman, the head of the Institute of Holocaust Research at Bar-Ilan University and head of the International Institute for Holocaust Research at Yad Vashem. He said that while Hitler did indeed meet the mufti, this happened after the Final Solution began.

Yad Vashem’s chief historian, Prof Dina Porat, told the Israeli news website Ynet that Netanyahu’s claims were incorrect: “You cannot say that it was the mufti who gave Hitler the idea to kill or burn Jews. It’s not true. Their meeting occurred after a series of events that point to this.”

Netanyahu made the claim – which he also made in 2012 – to illustrate what he said was the Palestinian history of using holy sites in Jerusalem as pretexts for committing acts of violence against Jews. However, almost as soon as the transcript was released by his office, he was accused on social media and then by a raft of Israeli political figures of factual errors in his assertions.

The claim that Husseini – who met and supported Hitler – was the one to initiate the idea of the extermination of Europe’s Jews has been suggested by historians at the fringes of Holocaust research, but was rejected by most historians.

At the centre of the row is Netanyahu’s suggestion in his speech that Hitler had wanted to expel Jews and that it was Husseini who somehow persuaded him to “burn them” when the two men met in late November 1941.

In reality, the mass killings of Jews by SS mobile killing units – Einsatzgruppen – were already under way when the two men met face to face. The first was in Lithuania in July 1941, described by Yad Vashem on its website as the “beginning” of the Final Solution. In September 1941, again before Husseini’s meeting with Hitler, Einsatzgruppen C, commanded by Otto Rasch, killed more than 34,000 Jews over two days in the Babi Yar ravine on the outskirts of Kiev, an act of mass murder ordered by the new Nazi military governor of Kiev, Maj Gen Kurt Eberhard.

Netanyahu’s incendiary comments come amid a rising death toll and accusations of incitement on both sides, with Israelis pointing to comments made by Palestinian officials and inflammatory material on social media, and Palestinians equally accusing Netanyahu’s government of fanning the flames and pointing to anti-Palestinian material also on social media.

Over the past month, 10 Israelis have been killed in Palestinian attacks, most of them stabbings. In that time, 46 Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire, including 25 identified by Israel as attackers, and the rest in clashes with Israeli troops. An Eritrean asylum seeker died after being shot by a security guard and beaten by a mob that mistakenly believed he was a Palestinian assailant during a deadly Arab attack at a bus station.

Herzog wrote on his Facebook page: “This is a dangerous historical distortion and I demand Netanyahu correct it immediately as it minimises the Holocaust, Nazism and … Hitler’s part in our people’s terrible disaster.”

He added that Netanyahu’s remarks played into the hands of Holocaust deniers. “A historian’s son must be accurate about history,” Herzog wrote. “Netanyahu has forgotten that he’s not only the prime minister of Israel but the prime minister of the Jewish people’s government.” The grand mufti, added Herzog, “gave the order to kill my grandfather, Rabbi Herzog, and actively supported Hitler”.

Herzog’s fellow Zionist Union MP Itzik Shmuli called on Netanyahu to apologise to Holocaust victims. “This is a great shame, a prime minister of the Jewish state at the service of Holocaust-deniers – this is a first,” he said. “This isn’t the first time Netanyahu distorts historical facts, but a lie of this magnitude is the first.”

Denouncing Netanyahu’s comments, Erekat, the chief Palestinian peace negotiator, also weighed into the row. “It is a sad day in history when the leader of the Israeli government hates his neighbour so much so that he is willing to absolve the most notorious war criminal in history, Adolf Hitler, of the murder of 6 million Jews during the Holocaust.”

Asked about the remarks in Berlin, Angela Merkel’s spokesman Steffen Seibert said: “All Germans know the history of the murderous race mania of the Nazis that led to the break with civilisation that was the Holocaust. This is taught in German schools for good reason, it must never be forgotten. And I see no reason to change our view of history in any way. We know that responsibility for this crime against humanity is German and very much our own.”
His head is so far up his own ass, I'm surprised he is able to breath with all of the bullshit spewing from his mouth.
good wording GMB
(10-22-2015 09:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the guy has gone full nutty:

Asked about the remarks in Berlin, Angela Merkel’s spokesman Steffen Seibert said: “All Germans know the history of the murderous race mania of the Nazis that led to the break with civilisation that was the Holocaust. This is taught in German schools for good reason, it must never be forgotten. And I see no reason to change our view of history in any way. We know that responsibility for this crime against humanity is German and very much our own.”

So Jews did nothing wrong? They didn't murder millions in the Soviet Union? Didn't take over German institutions? They didn't run down German culture? They didn't spread Bolshevism? They didn't subvert every country they came to live in? Yes, and they still do all those things everywhere they reside.

Merkel herself is the product of decades of Jewish brainwashing and now is blatantly committing genocide against her own people.

As for the so called Holocaust, I think David Irving and others have done enough research on that to absolve Hitler.

Personally I hope the Arabs and the Jews both drop into the ocean.
Is deranged forum member Pilgrim writing speeches for Netanyahu now?

Is it possible for the Israeli PM to go a week with out bringing up the Holocaust ?
The answer is no. The holocaust, more specifically the mythology and numerology (6 million is bullshit) is the state religion of Israel.

You don't see Putin crying about the the tens of millions Russian civilians who were lost in the war and the Germans are not crying on a weekly basis about the 10-12 million civilians killed or the rapes of 2 million women and girls by the Slavs invasion force...no you don't hear about that.
All you hear is "never again" as a rationale for Israels terrible behavior.
(10-22-2015 10:10 AM)Pierrot Lunaire Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2015 09:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the guy has gone full nutty:

So Jews did nothing wrong? They didn't murder millions in the Soviet Union? Didn't take over German institutions? They didn't run down German culture? They didn't spread Bolshevism? They didn't subvert every country they came to live in? Yes, and they still do all those things everywhere they reside.

Merkel herself is the product of decades of Jewish brainwashing and now is blatantly committing genocide against her own people.

As for the so called Holocaust, I think David Irving and others have done enough research on that to absolve Hitler.

Personally I hope the Arabs and the Jews both drop into the ocean.
Traitorous Jews in Bavaria conspire with Russian Bolsheviks (all Jews) to revolutionize Bavaria and proclaims a Soviet.
They threw opened the doors and it was a bloody mess.
The Bavarians never forgot but no one ever gets that history lesson.
You know the claims are nutty when even Jews aren't buying the Holocaust card.
Good posts by Hiptosser & Pierrot

Here is the video:

I believe there is possibly some truth to the Hitler-Husseini relationship, and even maybe some similar sentiment in their discussions. This does not seem so crazy to me.

The context Netanyahu is putting it in is a big stretch though
'Transfer Agreement' was not signed by no mofos named 'Husseini', lol

Neither w/ the Balfour Declaration
Something is coming soon. Things are escalating rapidly there.

I don't see a peaceful solution right now until they have another big bloody conflict.

That Temple/Mosque property will continue to be an irritant.
I do like to see the official story of WWII get questioned/revisited however...

Even if a goof like Netanyahu spews such a bogus idea (putting the blame on a Palestinian), at least it opens up the dialogue about the holocaust/Hitler etc. Usually that shit is nailed shut.

Open a dialogue, and some real talk and insights will have some air to breathe

A lot more to the Jewish/Palestine/Nazi intertwining than the official story usually even admits exists
so one arab guy supported hitler's goal and now all palestinians are responsible?

how is this even possible?
Even if a bunch of Jews were killed, what makes that worse than any other groups of people's being killed? Why is is so bad that Jews were killed? Is this #jewlivesmatter
I also suspect that the sentiment in Netanyahu's words that Hitler did not initially want to actually kill anyone might have some truth. I can see a scenario where he was happy with the Transfer Agreement, and tried to 'clean up' his country as he thought best without violence, till shit hit the fan and all-out war had broken.

I am also up for the possibility that a lot of the gas chambers and jew-hunting/holocaust stories are mostly a lot of Nuremberg propaganda.

WWII, in all essence, was written entirely by the victors. Hitler wasn't even alive for Nuremberg to defend himself, and if you've read any of the transcripts or history of Nuremberg you'll find it was the most biased and convoluted 'trial' perhaps ever. The Allies twisted the whole story into an overly simplistic good-guy/bad-guy fairytale for their own purposes, and built up Hitler to be the absolute most evil person that the mind can possibly fathom (personally I found Stalin MUCH more horrifying, who got a total free pass when it was all done...)

Even today, see the reactions of people in horror as Netanyahu tries to 'whitewash' Hitler, as if giving him even a gram of humanity is a crime in itself.
Srdja Trifcovic, a writer whose opinions I respect, takes up this issue.
Netanyahu is not totally off base, only exaggerating a bit.

" Last Tuesday Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu caused a stir when he told the World Zionist Congress that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, inspired Hitler to proceed with the mass murder of European Jews during the Second World War. “Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews,” Netanyahu told his audience, referring to the Fürhrer’s meeting with the Mufti on 21 November 1941. “And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, ‘If you expel them, they’ll all come here.’ ‘So what should I do with them?’ he asked. He said, ‘Burn them.’” According to Netanyahu, al-Husseini had “a central role in fomenting the Final Solution.”

The political objective of Netanyahu’s statement was obvious: to imply that the fundamental cause of today’s violence is not Israel’s military occupation of the West Bank, now in its 49th year, but the visceral, murderous Jew-hatred allegedly prevalent among the Palestinian Arabs. The historical accuracy of this claim is disputable, however. I’ve taken some interest in the matter, primarily because of the Mufti’s central role in recruiting the Muslims of Bosnia for the SS in 1943, and my view is that al-Husseini had a significant but by no means central role in engineering the Endlösung der Judenfrage."

He goes on to show the close political and ideological relationship between Nazis and Muslims. That the Mufti was an ally of the Germans is true, though the claim that he is responsible for millions of deaths is more than questionable.

Rest of the article is here:

https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/netan...nd-hitler/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's