Evil Academy

Full Version: Maternity leave: U.S. is part of an exclusive club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Danielle Ryan Retweeted
Bernie Sanders ‏@SenSanders Oct 15

Out of 185 countries, the U.S. is one of only two that does not grant paid maternity leave. Papua New Guinea is the other.
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

We won, right?
Really no paid maternity leave in America?

That doesn't sound right.
It's true. But I'm sure a percentage of company's will offer that to their staff anyway.
Who's supposed to pay for it?
Who pays for it in the other 182 countries?
(10-20-2015 12:40 AM)lachyau Wrote: [ -> ]It's true. But I'm sure a percentage of company's will offer that to their staff anyway.

Even in loaded tech companies you'll see lower-level women working up until 3 weeks of their date. To me it seems like it ends up coming down to whether or not they have parents or a working husband, more than the employer.
There's a clear connection between mat. leave, low birthrates, and immigration policy. I'm not sure why self-styled U.S. patriots haven't promoted the need for paid maternity leave. There couldn't be a clearer example of a policy that would be beneficial to their cause.
This is beneficial to the cause in the west, the breakdown of the nuclear family.

You're almost actively penalized for being married with children in America.

What a fucking mess.
(10-20-2015 01:18 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]Who's supposed to pay for it?

The company or corporation. Providing safety and security for both mother and child as the child enters this world is good for society, plain and simple.
(10-20-2015 06:01 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]This is beneficial to the cause in the west, the breakdown of the nuclear family.

You're almost actively penalized for being married with children in America.

What a fucking mess.

Unless you are so poor that you shouldn't be having children in the first place. Government takes care of you then.
It's free with your EBT Yo!
(10-20-2015 06:16 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]It's free with your EBT Yo!

Yep. The NWO is mainly interested in supporting unfit parents so that they will be able to mold the next generation without any uppity parents getting in the way.
Why would someone want to have children then try to be a career person outside of the home?

It's not the evil companies withholding maternity leave that creates the problem. It's the women who think they are supposed to work instead of have kids and be a mother then when their ovaries start to dry up they think someone else should pay them to not come to work.
(10-20-2015 06:47 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]Why would someone want to have children then try to be a career person outside of the home?

It's not the evil companies withholding maternity leave that creates the problem. It's the women who think they are supposed to work instead of have kids and be a mother then when their ovaries start to dry up they think someone else should pay them to not come to work.

Most Western women (European or otherwise) already have careers. Like it or not, it's the reality.

The other demographic having children are single women on benefits.

If you want to stem the tide of immigration in the short term, you need to give women an incentive to start families. Otherwise, the message of feminism will more likely resonate with them since it will rationalize their decision to avoid childbearing.

The powers that be would like nothing better than for women -- and particularly European-descended women -- to stop having children. It's been their policy since, at least, the '60s.

I think it's a fair compromise for patriots to push for maternity leave, as this would resonate with a lot of otherwise disgruntled females.

It's also takes away an excuse to justify open border immigration -- that European Americans (and Europeans generally) aren't having children.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's