Evil Academy

Full Version: Netanyahu tries to look hard. Stares down UN for 45 seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
cringeworthy.

[Image: triple-h-angry.gif]
I suspect that type of performance will only help to further alienate Israel and cause some people to vote against them on issues. He needs to work on being friendly toward the very people he needs on his side.

I guess the whole Iran issue really upsets him. I wonder how it will play out. Will Israel eventually feel the need to attack Iran themselves?

Stay tuned. Things are gettting more and more intriguing around the world and in the Middle East in particular.
Yeah that was laughable.
Interesting bit of performance art. Performance-diplomacy, you might say. Doubt it will do much to help his cause, though. Probably the opposite.
Yep. performance art is a great way to describe it. if people know the history of Israel's actions they would see this as a farce
(10-05-2015 12:37 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that type of performance will only help to further alienate Israel and cause some people to vote against them on issues. He needs to work on being friendly toward the very people he needs on his side.

I guess the whole Iran issue really upsets him. I wonder how it will play out. Will Israel eventually feel the need to attack Iran themselves?

Stay tuned. Things are gettting more and more intriguing around the world and in the Middle East in particular.

They wouldn't dare. They don't attack countries/targets in which they don't enjoy overwhelming military advantage.
(10-05-2015 01:16 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting bit of performance art. Performance-diplomacy, you might say. Doubt it will do much to help his cause, though. Probably the opposite.

The only diplomacy that seems to work for them is having their agents abroad blackmail and intimidate other countries into supporting their agenda. Mind you, even that approach is becoming stale, but, to be sure, there's still a legion of quislings ready to sell out their respective national interests for the benefit of Israel.
research israeli nuclear blackmail
(10-05-2015 02:17 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2015 12:37 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that type of performance will only help to further alienate Israel and cause some people to vote against them on issues. He needs to work on being friendly toward the very people he needs on his side.

They wouldn't dare. They don't attack countries/targets in which they don't enjoy overwhelming military advantage.

They may if they felt it would make the USA get involved to help them. Of course it will probably only happen under a more Israel friendly president.
(10-05-2015 01:16 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting bit of performance art. Performance-diplomacy, you might say. Doubt it will do much to help his cause, though. Probably the opposite.

Political theatre
the Un etc. is turning on Israel.. they want a real secular world government.. not a world government based on jewish messianic prophecy.

This is infighting among the elites.

Russia and China will support the UN because they have permanent security council status. The UN also represents a wider bloc of the world compared to Israel FVEY
(10-05-2015 02:44 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2015 02:17 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]

They may if they felt it would make the USA get involved to help them. Of course it will probably only happen under a more Israel friendly president.

As I alluded to, they won't attack Iran if they have to do the fighting. That's for the goyim to handle.
Didn't Pike say WW3 was so the Jews and Muslims could wipe each other out?

Seems to be going according to plan, tell you what.
^ that quote isn't really authentic.. wouldn't put too much stock in that. first surfaced in the 1950s
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's