Evil Academy

Full Version: Well, well well......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The American Civil Liberties Union says it's concerned the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect will be questioned by investigators without being read his Miranda rights.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-KAHR' tsahr-NY'-ehv) remained hospitalized Saturday after being wounded in a firefight with police Friday. His brother was killed earlier.

U.S. officials say a special interrogation team for high-value suspects will question Tsarnaev without reading him his Miranda rights, invoking a rare public safety exception triggered by the need to protect the public from immediate danger.

ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero says the exception applies only when there's a continued threat to public safety and is "not an open-ended exception" to the Miranda rule.

Twin explosions near the Boston Marathon finish line Monday killed three people and wounded more than 180. Tsarnaev's father calls him a "true angel."
Are you fucking kidding me?
Jesus Christ I hate the ACLU.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
me too
Interesting that there is a continued threat to public safety before he has been convicted of anything or talked to a lawyer or given his side of the story. They could torture him, say he admitted a bunch of stuff (whether he did or didnt), declare him an enemy combatant and throw him in a hole. This shit is dangerous
exactly.

it sets a horrible precedent even if this kid is a monster.

In the future they can pin something down on anybody and just not give him due process
The two above. Precedent is how laws work from the top down. Very dangerous shit. If you want the guy to lose his rights, it means you are giving government the right to take away anybody's rights. With the mistakes that are made by big government, I certainly don't want them deciding who gets the most important rights. I'm pretty sure the idea with freedom and independence is that everybody has rights. Lets try to keep it that way.
What better way to make sure he is rehearsed in his story, tortured and broken before trial.
Oi Son you remember me? Parramatta checking in bro
Yeah bro, where u been? Quit the OG?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
he got banned , 15th banning IIRC
(04-23-2013 12:40 AM)SonOfThePeepHole Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah bro, where u been? Quit the OG?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Yeah brother, I didnt quit they quit me and fuck paying for another blue name.

We need to go lifting sometime soon, you in Parra over the next few weeks?
Reference URL's