Evil Academy

Full Version: Just Sold My Truck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought a Hyundai Elantra GT, she is my new vagina wheels. Today I sold my favorite vehicle to date a 1 ton Dodge Ram 4 x 4

6,800 pounds without fuel (diesel turbo)

I loved that truck with all my county red neck heart. She only let me down because of her rusty hair around the rear wheel wells. Stupid bitch, she just let go of herself once we got hitched with a fifth wheel.

Seriously if you have ever driven a truck before, this one is the mans truck, its intimidating to drive in front or beside.

I just wont be able to master bate on long trips anymore. The truck used to ride so high and I would see dresses and legs in the passenger side of cars. Mr wiener would get a beating, while the cruise control kept the pace of unsuspecting fellow vehicle passengers.

Ill miss you betty, you old rust bucket.

Thanks for the tilt steering
Hang on, youre what from the OG! I saw you post this on another thread just now. Im the one who invited you here arent I? I posted a link for you on the OG before they banned me again.
Awesome brother, yep thats me lol

I still am perm banned from that site. Kirik deleted me mang

Smile
haha what for? (no pun)

My last ban was for complaining to a female mod that she is insensitive to the feelings and needs to creepy rapists, she told me to use charm and not rape. WHAT A FUCKING dopey cunt she is. I was just joking FFS.
yeah, its non descriptor how you get banned

I didnt care at the time and even less now

I trashed the site, I called the issue about paying for posting on a poorly maintained forum. The mods where subjective dicks and to be honest EY was a bit of a pull to here. He's a dude, I may not agree, have had some discourse but he is well informed has some great insight and is a smart cat

I am happy and surprised the othe great posters here
Yeah me and EY clashed like a motherfucker over his "Seoul is the ugliest city" thread, but that was when I was in the honeymoon period with my Korean wife.

Lets face it Seoul is an ugly city but they had to throw it up in order to cash in on all those commercial contracts the Korean vets from the Vietnam war won for their country.

Who the fuck looks at buildings in Seoul anyway? you should see the bitches walking around there.

[Image: korean-war-international-womens-day.jpg]

Is it me or does anyone else think this chic would be hot with the right clothes on?

Im a sick minded piece if shit I know so dont bother pointing it out !
(04-21-2013 12:19 PM)what one Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, its non descriptor how you get banned

I didnt care at the time and even less now

I trashed the site, I called the issue about paying for posting on a poorly maintained forum. The mods where subjective dicks and to be honest EY was a bit of a pull to here. He's a dude, I may not agree, have had some discourse but he is well informed has some great insight and is a smart cat

I am happy and surprised the othe great posters here

a shitty reason to ban. the site is broken like half the time and you have to pay to post. valid criticism IMO.
(04-21-2013 12:45 PM)HYUNG Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah me and EY clashed like a motherfucker over his "Seoul is the ugliest city" thread, but that was when I was in the honeymoon period with my Korean wife.

Lets face it Seoul is an ugly city but they had to throw it up in order to cash in on all those commercial contracts the Korean vets from the Vietnam war won for their country.

Who the fuck looks at buildings in Seoul anyway? you should see the bitches walking around there.

[Image: korean-war-international-womens-day.jpg]

Is it me or does anyone else think this chic would be hot with the right clothes on?

Im a sick minded piece if shit I know so dont bother pointing it out !

Khmer face.I like it.
Reference URL's