Evil Academy

Full Version: FBI recovered Clinton Emails. Boom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, according to a person familiar with the investigation.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s success at salvaging personal e-mails that Clinton said had been deleted raises the possibility that the Democratic presidential candidate’s correspondence eventually could become public. The disclosure of such e-mails would likely fan the controversy over Clinton’s use of a private e-mail system for official business.
The FBI is investigating how and why classified information ended up on Clinton’s server. The probe probably will take at least several more months, according to the person, who described the matter on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing and deals with sensitive information.
A review by Clinton and her aides determined that about half of the 60,000 e-mails she exchanged during her four-year tenure as secretary of state were of a personal nature, the presidential candidate has said.
Those e-mails, she said, mostly dealt with planning for Chelsea’s wedding, yoga routines and condolence messages.
Clinton said the personal e-mails were deleted from the server and her staff turned over paper copies of the remaining work-related e-mails in December to the State Department for processing and archiving. The FBI obtained Clinton’s server from the Colorado-based company managing it.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articl...ton-server
what did I say about yoga folks?
I don't think she can win with this baggage... also benghazi.

actually she might be able to... in the USSA you don't need to show ID to vote

LMFAO.. this is simply UNBELIEVABLE. the land of regulation and IDing when you go to ANY BAR or STRIP CLUB.. yet for voting you don't show ID.

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE
she was a fun illuminated white woman in the 60s.

[Image: TocymaP.jpg]

By late 1970s you can tell Bill was no longer fucking her and she looks so frigid.

Many states you have to show ID to vote.
I know but a lot of key states don't require voter ID. that is just preposterous
They call it disenfranchisement. Some people actually think everyone should vote. I think only property owners should vote and not all of them.
(09-23-2015 02:13 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]she was a fun illuminated white woman in the 60s.

By late 1970s you can tell Bill was no longer fucking her and she looks so frigid.

Gah! My eyes with that pic! She was never into Bill except from a political strategy perspective. She's more into the ladies than he is.

The elite is hedging their bet right now. They will only put a puppet on the throne that can be believed by a good portion of Americans. While Hilary has been a dutiful servant to the globalist agenda demonstrating a complete lack of morals time and again, she is a polarizing and embarrassing figure for the most part. The elite would like to put her in charge because they know she'll follow all of her marching orders to the letter. But, I think they realize America for the most part can't stand her. We shall see, but I don't know if she's still up for the job by this time next year.
They're all scum.

"Can't be worse than what we have." is a little too common a phrase come election time.
"We have the info, and we're going to release the results whether she's a corrupt bitch or not in several months..."

Is this the FBI's discrete way of asking Hillary for more money?
(09-23-2015 01:52 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]what did I say about yoga folks?

I guess I missed that part. What's up with Yoga?
Clinton/Bush 2016.

Crazy as that sounds, it is still a very real possibility. American politics, you're fucked!

[Image: the-trump-bump-b_1.jpg?itok=a3Lx4xeA]
(09-27-2015 07:02 AM)Avandir Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2015 01:52 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]what did I say about yoga folks?

I guess I missed that part. What's up with Yoga?

it's semi-demonic

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-1352.html
Reference URL's