Evil Academy

Full Version: Jared Taylor's message to the Russian people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
20:15 "If you wish to remain distinctly and proudly Russian with an independent and sovereign rule in world affairs, my country will fight you. If you wish to make Russia a multi-racial country and subject to the commercial influences of the United States, my country will help you".

Russia is already multi-racial.. they just dont' artificially foment trouble between the groups.

Putin's Russia is not about being some kind of white nationalist country.. it's more about uniting all under Christ and Cultural Christianity.
race needs to be tied to a culture or an overall cultural way of life.

just saying "white people" to me doesn't really work.

Putin has it right by making Orthodox Christianity the cultural dominant in Russia.

like it or not, White people culture is Christianity.. those who claim geneticism is the white people are in for a rude awakening. The more you tell people not to "mix" the more they will mix.
I don't think that Russia will be able to maintain their traditional values if they don't stop non white immigration. Liberals are very good at promoting themselves as the minority party, even Asians vote liberal in the US by 70-30 despite being the highest earning and most conservative demographic.
how bad is the illegal immigration problem in Russia?

Russia needs to provide incentives for the native Russians to make more babies.

less taxation, housing subsidies etc.
White Nationalism will fail because whiteness isn't, and never has been, a unifying factor. People can unite for ethnic, political, and cultural reasons, but whiteness just isn't enough.
^ totally agree Iblis.

Race is important, but it has to be backed up by a culture not geneticism
Well liberalism is able to unite feminists, gays, and muslims and blacks against a common enemy (the white man). I see no reason why white Europeans themselves can't unite against world Jewry and Islamic invasion.
there is a unifying ideology in liberalism.. that's why it can appeal to any race.

The reality is most euros don't like each other.. this "white european" thing that David Duke talks about is so unrealistic. It may unite american europeans.. but not europeans in Europe.

The cultures over there aren't strong enough to remain cohesive after the fall of the Vatican... so they are lost and have no identity.. this in turn has resulted in loss of genetic coherency.
(09-21-2015 11:08 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]how bad is the illegal immigration problem in Russia?

Russia needs to provide incentives for the native Russians to make more babies.

less taxation, housing subsidies etc.

They are doing this.
yeah I know.. they will pay you to homeschool. not sure to what extent though.

what they really need to do is make movies/media that glorifies home life and having kids.

has to be hip and cool
big fan of this dude.

will watch later.
(09-21-2015 11:19 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]White Nationalism will fail because whiteness isn't, and never has been, a unifying factor. People can unite for ethnic, political, and cultural reasons, but whiteness just isn't enough.

In the context of white nationalism, ethnicity and culture are components of whiteness. Even political leanings are viewed as a shared commonality, a result of a collective unconscious. When political views vary greatly among whites, the white nationalist sees this as not a natural variation, but a result of disproportionate and unchecked non-white influence.
Obtuse cuckservatives want you to believe there are no Europeans Values.

"No such thing as European Heritage, they are different countries" - yells O Reilly whos always quick to identify as a Catholic first and an Irishman second.

BRICS have zero cultural affiniy and they stick together for political gain. so do liberals.

WN is the most natural alliance there is besides Islam. Whites have shared languages, history,religion.
Yes but arguably that shared history is Catholicism/Christianity. without this there is no glue.

any potential alliance between asians will be based on Confucianism... it's not exactly a genetic alliance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's