Evil Academy

Full Version: Glenn Beck Issues An Ultimatum To The Government (RE: Boston Bombing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Glenn Beck says the response to the Boston Marathon bombing will determine whether America survives and says The Blaze will expose the government cover-up on Monday.

I still don't trust Glen Beck.

But, the man is a marketing genius.

His show on Monday will break records, whether he's really got an ace up his sleeve or he fails worse than Geraldo in Capone's tomb.
(04-20-2013 05:06 PM)Lebansky Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't trust Glen Beck.

His show on Monday will break records, whether he's really got an ace up his sleeve or he fails worse than Geraldo in Capone's tomb.

I think you're right.
Glenn beck is pretty good now. he saw the light a while back.

Like I said CT is mainstream now, he's basically a CTer at this point.
will he get breitbarted?
I've been telling poeple about glenn beck for awhile. there is a reason why he was kicked off of fox. the dude was starting to get it.
Yeah. Although I'm happy that new masses of people are being made aware of CT's, real or disinfo, I think its all a plan to break down the perceived left/right paradigm, hence the bush/obama bashing of the Internet age.

When the american people are finally fed up with the illusion of choice and are clamoring for a solution, then can a New World Order arise.
this is a good sign that MSM people are moving towards the CT direction.

yes you are right about CTers spreading distrust towards the govt.

there is NOTHING wrong with our government, it's a few rogue groups who are messing it up.

there's nothing wrong with the system, it has worked in the past. you don't blow up a bridge to catch a few thieves. you take the thieves off of that bridge.
last time breitbart made an ultimatum like this, he died a day before he was going to make the announcement.

Glenn beck better make sure more than one person has that info.
Yes. The warning shot to all independent journalists.

Never Forget Brietbart.

If Glen ends up like Breitbart, Ill take back every thing i said about him except for what I said about him when he was marginalizing Ron Paul during the 07/08 campaign.
I have a feeling glenn is going to one up alex jones in a big time way.

Alex Jones fucked up. LOL
Can't wait till Monday. Hope it's something big.
(04-20-2013 05:06 PM)Lebansky Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't trust Glen Beck.

I think that's the real reason Alex Jones dislikes him, he's a threat to his ratings.
I agree. but to be fair Aj is trying to be cool with Beck.

However, if this is legit, beck has the potential to gain momentum over Alex.

Beck covers this stuff in an entertaining way and it looks more serious.

MY GUESS?

THIS KID IS RELATED TO THE BIN LADENS.
Glenn beck is good folks. He is GOOD.

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's