Evil Academy

Full Version: Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth 2015 Manhattan billboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zgfT60v.jpg]

[Image: zPxQT3V.jpg]

After two days of fundraising, we are halfway to the $9,000 needed to pay for the September 2015 New York Times Billboard. Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far.

Here’s the story on this important opportunity. Just last week, the owners of the billboard across the street from The New York Times — a spot they usually sell for more than $20,000 — came to us with an unbelievable offer of $9,000 for four weeks.

We knew we couldn’t pass up this opportunity to amplify our message during the 9/11 anniversary. And so we are sharing it with you. If you would like to see this billboard go up next week, please chip in what you can by the end of Labor Day weekend to help make it possible.

Donate link found here: http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d03b...e=[UNIQID]
funny, I used to live with a bunch of engineers.

they all did not think airplanes could bring them down, yet they seemed to not really care
Awesome.
Not at all the type of sign I would put up, half the passers by will probably just read the top bit, nod approvingly, and keep walking.
But I guess for the other half that stops and reads everything, anything that spreads awareness is great.
Reference URL's