Evil Academy

Full Version: CUCKOLDS: Bulgaria denies airspace use for Russian supply flights to Syria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.rt.com/news/314719-bulgaria-a...sia-syria/

Bulgaria has denied use of its airspace for Russian aid flights to Syria due to doubts about the nature of the cargo Moscow sends to the war-torn country. It comes on the heels of a similar Washington request to Greece.
The move has been confirmed by the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.

Bulgaria "refused to issue permits for flights through Bulgarian airspace of Russian military transport aircraft en route from the Russian Federation to Syria in the period between September 1 and 24, 2015," Sofia's statement said.

"We have information which gives us grounds to doubt the correctness of the information stated in the request about the purpose of the flights and the cargo transported," ministry spokeswoman Betina Joteva said, citing the reason behind the refusal.

Earlier, the ministry official told TASS news agency that Sofia had doubts whether the nature of the goods intended to be carried complied with that stated in the request. The ministry "made the decision independently," Joteva added, giving no further details.
Bulgaria backs ISIS
Bulgaria AKA The Anus of Europe
a lot of these eastern euros know they are getting fucked by the west.. but you know what they tell me?

they said they would rather be 2nd place with the culture leaders, then actually cared for by backward nations like Russia.

also they conflate modern russia with the USSR... they don't realize that USSR was allies with the west and modern Putin is anti-communist and pro-religion.
im' trying to tell the eastern euros I know.l. I'm like dood you know how many view eastern euros in Germany? they see you as either prostitutes or housekeepers.

German guys actually told me this on several occasions. I'm like uh ok.. polish are nice people.
Quote:The ministry "made the decision independently," Joteva added, giving no further details.

ha ha ha. It's a cold, dead kind of a laugh. These guys don't go to the bathroom without being told to do so.

Quote:Bulgaria backs ISIS

And the "Ukranian" (foreign) nazi mercenaries. There's a devious scheme that has been going on since 2008 when US puppets Georgia attacked Russian peace keepers in South Ossetia.

The scheme goes something like this. An explosion happens at a weapons storage facility. Usually no one is hurt. And no one is to blame. OK no big deal, you'd expect this sort of thing in a collapsing 3rd world country. Then it happens again, and again, and again. What is happening behind the scenes?

Bulgaria has manufactured high quality ammunition for a long time. And we have stored it for a long time. Between 1944 and 2008 there was only one such incident of a storage facility exploding in the 1970s. From 2008 to now there have been numerous such occurrences. The last one was a storage facility that had the same types of rockets that the Ukrainian air-force uses with it's fighter jets. Somebody is covering their tracks with these explosions. It's a double hurt. We lose ammo and we have to spend money on new stuff, and that ammo is used to kill East Ukranians, Russians, Syrians and any other enemies of "Freedom and Democracy"

I think there was some poll here that said the population is something like 70 or 80 percent pro Russian. That's despite 25 years of Soros media zombifying the nation.

The natives in the country side have outright contempt for the aboriginal colonial administration. But most refuse to believe that that's what they are. The attitude of people is, that our leaders are just incompetent and corrupt. I feel the tides are changing though. We'll see.
great insights rezin. always enjoy your posts
rezin Wrote: [ -> ]And the "Ukranian" (foreign) nazi mercenaries. There's a devious scheme that has been going on since 2008 when US puppets Georgia attacked Russian peace keepers in South Ossetia.

The scheme goes something like this. An explosion happens at a weapons storage facility. Usually no one is hurt. And no one is to blame. OK no big deal, you'd expect this sort of thing in a collapsing 3rd world country. Then it happens again, and again, and again. What is happening behind the scenes?

Bulgaria has manufactured high quality ammunition for a long time. And we have stored it for a long time. Between 1944 and 2008 there was only one such incident of a storage facility exploding in the 1970s. From 2008 to now there have been numerous such occurrences. The last one was a storage facility that had the same types of rockets that the Ukrainian air-force uses with it's fighter jets. Somebody is covering their tracks with these explosions. It's a double hurt. We lose ammo and we have to spend money on new stuff, and that ammo is used to kill East Ukranians, Russians, Syrians and any other enemies of "Freedom and Democracy"

This is 'CIA illegal gun running operations 101'. They break in to government armouries, not just abroad - usually inside jobs, and the weapons end up in the hands of some foreign players the US government has no legal standing to support. Many times its the official enemy.
Reference URL's