Evil Academy

Full Version: Transgender at 11: I Want Boobs! Parents Giving Testosterone Blockers To Stop Puberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a reality TV show about this kid on TLC. "Keeping Up With The Khartransians". j/k. "I Am Jazz". The have an adult girl that is transgender too.

"Greg (father) has been down this road before with his oldest daughter."...

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/i-am-jazz/

Quote:Career https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

At six years old, Jennings and her family began appearing on television to speak about the challenges of growing up transgender.[11] Her story has been covered by national television shows 20/20,[5][11] and The Rosie Show,[12] where she appeared alongside Chaz Bono.

In 2007, Jennings and her parents founded TransKids Purple Rainbow Foundation to assist transgender youth.[13][14]

In 2011, I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition, a documentary about her life and family, premiered on the Oprah Winfrey Network.[15]

In 2013, Jennings founded Purple Rainbow Tails, a company in which she fashions rubber mermaid tails to raise money for transgender children.[13][14] That same year, in a follow-up interview with Barbara Walters on 20/20, they discussed Jennings' two-and-a-half-year battle with the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), the governing US body for the sport, to allow her to play on girls' teams. Aided by the National Center for Lesbian Rights, she succeeded in changing the USSF's policies to allow trans students to play.[16]

That September, Jennings co-wrote a children's book, I Am Jazz, with Jessica Herthel, the director of the Stonewall National Education Project.[17] The book details her life as a transgender child.[2][18][19]

In 2014, Jennings was a guest at the GLAAD Media Awards, sharing the stage with Zach Wahls and Lauren Foster.[20] That year she was also named one of "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014" by Time, and recognized as the youngest person ever featured on Out‍ '​s "Out 100" and Advocate‍ '​s "40 Under 40" lists.[21] She was also named in OUT‍ '​s 2014 Trans 100 list,[22] named a Human Rights Campaign Youth Ambassador, and received LogoTV's 2014 Youth Trailblazer Award.[4][22]

On March 14, 2015, Johnson & Johnson announced a deal for Jennings to appear in Clean & Clear commercials.[23] Jennings became a spokesmodel for Clean & Clear's "See The Real Me" digital campaign and shared "the trials of growing up transgender." She also modeled for the NOH8 Campaign.[3]

That March, Jennings authored a piece for Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People List, writing the entry for Laverne Cox.[24]

Jennings and her family are featured in the reality series I Am Jazz,[23] which premiered July 15, 2015 on TLC TV.
this stuff isn't common. it's on TV because it's rare.

they do this to make you think it's everywhere. it's not.

just like ashley madison made you think cheating wives were everywhere.. in reality only a few thousand girls to 30 million guys LOL
The parents have been making life altering life-long medical decisions for this kid since she was 6 based on a 6 year old kid's will. They've been directing doctors to shoot the kid up with drugs to stop her from reaching puberty. Doc says her T level is now zero. They plan to start estrogen injections to change her body years before the kids has the legal ability to make her own permanent medical & like decisions as an adult.

At this age the parents can't get her a learners license to drive with them, nor can they get her qualified to vote in the 2016 presidential election to vote for who they want her too. Ethics in medicine in this case have be fucked over and upside down. If the kid/person wants this for themselves for life, ONLY they should be able to make the decision as an adult then get the associated medical treatment.
its' not surprising for a country that allows sexual genital mutilation for males across the board

it should be illegal to change anything on a kid until at least after puberty or ideally 18

they say kids can't consent or can't make their own decisions... they are making life altering decisions.

they are doing this to inflame the masses... to demoralize them.

like whacha gonna do about it? we doing this!
"if i had a nice set of tits I'd get nothing done all day"

Earnest Angley
I think most of them are tuckers. Like Jenner. They're just half-assing the tranny thing. can't take them seriously until they chop off their peen and invert their nutsack.

Sent from my LG-P765 using Tapatalk
This will be looked back upon as a very dark time in humanity.
My mom is a huge fan of this show.everytime im over there its fucking on.

It actually gives me anxiety hearing it in the background

No suprise that these people are jews
Why is your mom a fan of that show?

Jesus. I would freak if the folks had that on.
(09-08-2015 08:09 PM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]The parents have been making life altering life-long medical decisions for this kid since she was 6 based on a 6 year old kid's will. They've been directing doctors to shoot the kid up with drugs to stop her from reaching puberty. Doc says her T level is now zero. They plan to start estrogen injections to change her body years before the kids has the legal ability to make her own permanent medical & like decisions as an adult.

At this age the parents can't get her a learners license to drive with them, nor can they get her qualified to vote in the 2016 presidential election to vote for who they want her too. Ethics in medicine in this case have be fucked over and upside down. If the kid/person wants this for themselves for life, ONLY they should be able to make the decision as an adult then get the associated medical treatment.

Yup.
(09-08-2015 07:49 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this stuff isn't common. it's on TV because it's rare.

just like ashley madison made you think cheating wives were everywhere.. in reality only a few thousand girls to 30 million guys LOL

Yup. The reality is that about 2% of humanity are homosexual, but most homosexuals are very happy with their birth gender. So you have to guess that the percent of people who identify as trans has to be something like .01%. And many of them are like Bruce Jenner, they identify as the opposite sex but don't consider themselves homosexual, which I tend to think is even more evidence of their condition being just a very rare mental illness.
how is this even legal?

you can't change your kid's biology because he/she feels a certain way

many girls around 5-8like boy's stuff because they want to be like their bros... but then as they get older they start liking girl's stuff again. under this paradigm, the parents would declare the kids to be a transgender candidate.

they are trying to change the human species.
(09-09-2015 04:05 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2015 07:49 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this stuff isn't common. it's on TV because it's rare.

Yup. The reality is that about 2% of humanity are homosexual, but most homosexuals are very happy with their birth gender. So you have to guess that the percent of people who identify as trans has to be something like .01%. And many of them are like Bruce Jenner, they identify as the opposite sex but don't consider themselves homosexual, which I tend to think is even more evidence of their condition being just a very rare mental illness.

transgenders are very very rare... and the funny thing is nobody had a problem with them until they politicized the issue pitting trans against the straights.

These people have existed in thailand for a long time and people accepted them.. it was odd for people but people weren't hating on them. when you shove it in people's faces they are more likely to hate. the progressives are actually inciting hatred against homosexual and transgender with their constant provocations

they want people to react so they can GET PAID
"DonJohnson is worried about Asians consuming too much soy... White parents are giving estrogen pills to their baby boys so that their dicks stay small and perky enough to allow easy surgery.

I mean you could do a lot worse than the Chinaman, that's for sure."

Hellfire Awaits
it's actually whites that are more likely to eat soy overloaded diets.

dong is right about not giving soy to developing males.. but he overestimates how much soy they eat

the soy freaks are actually liberal white people.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's