Evil Academy

Full Version: Mindless media parrots repeat SAME lines over and over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
unbelievable.

LOL @ this TOTAL CONTROL
The American media is the retarded, down syndrome midget of news sources.

(No offense to any midgets with down syndrome... But in either case, you would be too short to reach the computer monitor, and too retarded to write me an angry reply.)

I mean it just does not get worse than this. Lmao @ these clowns reading from the same script.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
HAHAHA. i know man.

this literally is mind control. they're just reading canned lines from one centralized source.
i think even the biggest skeptics are beginning to see now.
(04-19-2013 07:31 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ this TOTAL CONTROL

I virtually watch no TV at all now. I tend to sit and enjoy the solitude, or read, and it's much better. Turning off the TV for a few weeks is a great way to detox your mind.
yes. I haven't watched TV regularly for a loooooooooong time.

CTers are definitely winning hearts and minds. You can tell because the haters are pretty much silent now. they too know something is horribly wrong with all this.
(04-19-2013 08:21 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yes. I haven't watched TV regularly for a loooooooooong time.

CTers are definitely winning hearts and minds. You can tell because the haters are pretty much silent now. they too know something is horribly wrong with all this.

I get this sense, too. Until I venture over to the OG and realize that there are still plenty of people who instinctively attack ANYONE who questions the official story.
(04-19-2013 08:16 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2013 07:31 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ this TOTAL CONTROL

I virtually watch no TV at all now. I tend to sit and enjoy the solitude, or read, and it's much better. Turning off the TV for a few weeks is a great way to detox your mind.

same. i get all my news/info from the web. i can get every angle from every story w/o the official narrative being shoved down my throat... besides the occasional sporting event, netflix movie or doc, the wife, daughter & I don't sit in front of the TV @ all anymore. been this way for the last few years & its been great!!
Didn't watch the video but I've noticed this before.

When the media becomes monopolized, the headlines and stories just get passed down and repeated verbatim.

For those who support the idea of a 'One World Government', this is what you'll get only on larger scale.

Luckily, many are waking up to the One World Government scam(hopefully).
American media sucks at news.

You know, some people say...

Members of the media should be instantly dismissed if they use this line.
Pretty pathetic. Good expose by RT.
Reference URL's