Evil Academy

Full Version: Wolfgang Halbig is Melting Down on Twitter - Seeks Mafia for Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wolfgang W. Halbig ‏@halbigW 14h14 hours ago
Can you imagine the US MAFIA taking down the US GOVERMENT on the Sandy Hook school shooting Conspiracy. I hope they will contact me.
1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet 1 Favorite
More
Wolfgang W. Halbig ‏@halbigW Sep 3
Can you imagine the US Mafia funding our Federal Lawsuits? They will be sitting in the courtroom watching the US Government with FRAUD.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Teaching American Government for 10 years showed how much the US Mafia loved their country. Many served in our Military/ Patriots need you
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Someone has to know the Mafia Corporate Offices phone number. The FBI is refusing me with that number. They know that the Mafia can do it.
1 retweet 1 favorite
Reply Retweet 1 Favorite 1
More
Think about it. The Government has all the money to stop me from finding the Sandy Hook Truth. The Mafia has the money to expose the FRAUD
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
The Mafia hates Government and this is a way for the Mafia to expose the Government Conspiracy which goes against the Mafia love for US.
The mafia are scratching their heads trying to figure out how they're going to get a 4000% return on their money from paying Wolfgang's court costs.
well, this was unexpected......
he's always been pretty nutty on social media.. but this surprised me

i don't think he really thinks before he types often.

in audio interviews he's pretty coherent most of the time
I don't even know what to say.

That's your boy EY. Pretty sure he's in La Cosa Nostra's hands now.

They're good hands.
I think he's trying to imply that the US govt. is a mafia, so he wants to use the real mafia to expose the govt mafia

it just comes across as pretty nutty

wolfgang just lost a lawsuit...and is probably demoralized right now
Yeah...I'm sure he'll blow Sandy Hook wide open pretty soon though.

Right after The Mafia signs on to pay those legal fees.
Probably not going to happen.

My hope was always him trapping them into a corner and he did a pretty good job with that at the FOIA hearings. got them to commit perjury.

also I think he contributed a lot to the awakening. look how quickly we dismantled the virginia shooting... this was all training from sandy hook research.
(09-06-2015 07:34 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]also I think he contributed a lot to the awakening. look how quickly we dismantled the virginia shooting... this was all training from sandy hook research.

After hearing people at work, or family swallow the story hook-line and sink; it was very refreshing to come to the EvilAcademy and see how quickly everyone blasted the story out of the water.

The number of insightful youtube comments/videos is on the rise too.

The mass political awakening is real. People who question the official narratives are NOT treated like whacko's in everyday conversations like they were 10 years ago.

I used to be the nutter complaining about Facebook/NSA stuff when no one wanted to hear about it. Now I can openly laugh and call something a total hoax and rarely are people offended.
people just acknowledge the truth silently

if you say virginia = fake people won't laugh at it.. they just will be like ok that's your opinion. you will no longer be seen as a whackjob.

25% of americans do not buy the sandy hook official narrative
t
Reference URL's