Evil Academy

Full Version: 2011 Neil Armstrong Narrating Presentaion Split Screen landing footage vs Google Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To us questioning the official story of US manned moon landings this presentation from the purported to be 1st man to set foot on the moon is quite intriguing.

Assumptions:
1. Footage on the left is from a US 'manned mission' to the moon.
2. Google moon topical geographic imagery is legitimate.
3. Armstrong is the narrator.

Evidence To Be Derived From This film & Google Moon Video:
1. The route, topography, and dynamic motion is virtually identical in both
2. The position of the lunar module is the same in both from both overhead shots (LEM/Google Imagery)
3. The view from the surface in Armstrong/Aldrin's photo's of the lunar module appear to be consistent in perspective between the module-topography-crater portrayed and correspond to the Google 2D imagery & 3D animations.

The last still photo from the purported manned mission of the lunar module sitting on the surface take right beside it should be discarded here. There is no way to know whether a man took that or an robotic camera on some vehicle.

To me this is the best piece of documentary evidence on this subject I have ever seen if legitimate. Again, any conclusion need to be made on the assumptions I've presented. Based on those, this is strong evidence to support US government claims, at least on this particular mission.

If the Google stuff has been manufactured to corroborate NASA's official story, then things are back to where they have been for 40+ years on the subject.
this is what I've been telling people. I said I wasn't that sure about the moon landing being bs.

I have in the past several years shifted my stance from hoax to some faking + some real.

the kaguya shots matched the apollo missions as well.

i think they faked some shots and footage for theatrical effect

there is also a question as to whether or not they landed or took off. or diff. people could have went up and not the ones we were presented
this still doesn't prove a man landed and took off from the moon.

it's the taking off from the moon that is the most difficult.
The last line of your post says it all.

If they faked the moon landing, it's a hell of an assumption to assume everything they are presenting now is totally legit.
Quote:“Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called ‘The Pledge’. The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course… it probably isn’t. The second act is called ‘The Turn’. The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you’re looking for the secret… but you won’t find it, because of course you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn’t clap yet. Because making something disappear isn’t enough; you have to bring it back. That’s why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call ‘The Prestige’.”

[Image: KNeJDvO.gif]

[Image: hDYwjsa.png]
they actually had huge plastic of paris models that could have been used to fake these shots

they had high res pics already of the moon's surface and made detailed models like so:

[Image: 02dcb680.jpg]

[Image: 02ff48e0.jpg]

[Image: 031027c0.jpg]

my pics aren't showing up but they had hyper detailed plaster of paris globes that could have been used to fake these kinds of shots.

they had orbiters already legit ones that took surface pics of the moon in high resolution back then. those were then used to realistic plaster of paris models.
where is the original video ?
(04-03-2017 04:27 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]where is the original video ?

I found another copy of it on youtube and fixed the OP.

It is a rather good trick they've pulled but I do not see this as proof of anything.

They'd been working on poor old Neil Armstrong for 60 years by this stage. He's probably been in simulators and hypnotized etc to make sure he could talk through the video.

All this really proves is that NASA had good photographs of the Moon's surface in 1969.
yeah I think if they did fake it they def. had real photographs to work from
How did they carry enough film to make over 50,000 photos of the moon when they went there? In the 60s it must've been quite weighty and cumbersome to be able to do that.
also film tends to spoil in high radiation environments
I doubt they claim 50 thousand photos in manned missions, it's mathematically impossible.
Alex Jones says there were two simultaneous missions.. One presented to the public and one behind the scenes with tech way more advanced...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's