Evil Academy

Full Version: One Legged Man Loses Ass Kicking Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/n...ed-/nnMKK/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...ailyNewsTw

"A throng of San Francisco cops detained a man with one leg by sitting on his prosthetic limb after they mistook his crutches for weapons, witnesses said.

At least 14 officers helped in the takedown earlier this month, said Chaédria LaBouvier, a journalist who filmed the incident.

The officers held down the man, who appeared to be homeless, for at least 30 minutes, LaBouvier wrote in a Monday post on Medium. He lay on the ground half-naked, his pants slipping off as he struggled with cops, and repeatedly asked, “What are you doing this for?”

LaBouvier said she was on her way to the Medium office to discuss a new project on police brutality when she noticed the cops corner the unidentified man.

Witnesses told her the officers were responding to call about someone waving sticks downtown — the “weapons” turned out to be the man’s crutches, she said.

“These are my crutches. I use these to walk,” the man explains in the video as the cops take them away from him. Then, several officers wrestle him to the ground.

At one point, the video shows an officer kneeling on the man’s prosthetic leg to further restrain him

More cops formed a “blue wall” around the man, LaBouvier reported, apparently an attempt to block witnesses’ views of the incident. At least 14 officers were on the scene, she said.

During the takedown, the man repeatedly told cops he was in pain — and asked them why they were restraining him.

“That s--t hurts,” he says in the video. “I have a f--king sore, an infection, on my leg.”

He continued: “What the f--k is wrong with you? Is this what you do? Is this respectable? When I say ‘no’, is this what you do to me?”

After 30 minutes on the ground, medics took the man to a hospital against his will, LaBouvier said. The cops did not arrest the man or charge him with any crime, she said.

San Francisco police did not immediately return the Daily News’ request for comment."
[Image: SanFrantakedown.jpg]

this is disgraceful. innocent black man fucked with once again.

why is the US so messed up?

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

it's such a beautiful country but they mess it up with the police state.
my head actually got hot watching that. it actually physically got hotter.
Reference URL's