Evil Academy

Full Version: Facebook Tells the Cops When You Talk About Criminal Activity in Private Messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured Facebook was doing stuff like this, but it's good to see it coming out. I don't think people will take this much longer before they look elsewhere. But of course this is a big reason Facebook bought Instagram, which seems more popular now in some ways (I've noticed users of both post on the latter more often), so people who leave Facebook go join something else controlled by the same people.

It's also worth noting how many things can be "criminal activity" these days, in particular thought/speech crime, especially considering the Jewish radical ownership of Facebook. Further, this article shines more light on the multitude of ways Facebook surreptitiously keeps tabs on its users, and makes you wonder "what else?"

Facebook Tells the Cops When You Talk About Criminal Activity in Private Messages

Facebook has a new little known software that monitors your profile chat and pictures for criminal activity. The software will proceed to alert an employee at the company who will then decide whether to call authorities or not.

The software will monitor individuals who have a ‘loose’ relationship on social media networks, according to an interview with Facebook Chief Security Officer Joe Sullivan.

Reuters interview with the security officer explains, Facebook’s software focuses on conversations between members who have a loose relationship on the social network. For example, if two users aren’t friends, only recently became friends, have no mutual friends, interact with each other very little, have a significant age difference, and/or are located far from each other, the tool pays particular attention.

The scanning program looks for certain phrases found in previously obtained chat records from criminals, including sexual predators (because of the Reuters story, we know of at least one alleged child predator who is being brought before the courts as a direct result of Facebook’s chat scanning). The relationship analysis and phrase material have to add up before a Facebook employee actually looks at communications and makes the final decision of whether to ping the authorities.

“We’ve never wanted to set up an environment where we have employees looking at private communications, so it’s really important that we use technology that has a very low false-positive rate,” Sullivan told Reuters.

The software has been used to help gather information on potential murder suspects as well. In just one case,62 pages of information, pictures, chat and posts where gathered and handed over to local authorities by Facebook in a recent subpoena request.

Facebook most likely wants to keep this software secret since most people do not think fondly of someone rummaging around their private messages and photos looking for criminal activities. Also how far is this system willing to go and will they soon pursue minor crimes or even thought crime?

http://anonhq.com/facebook-tells-the-cop...-messages/
what this shows is that they can look at your chats and are likely KEEPING YOUR CHATS for later use.

anyone who still uses faceberg is a fucking clown. if you use it use it as a rolodex. never POST ANYTHING ON IT. just keep a database of people there.

this creepy company is hilarous.. but you know what the avg. dupe won't care.. he wants to show off his latest michelin meal or his new car.. that will override any need for privacy or justice.
facebook is building DOSSIERS on everyone who uses their software.

then when you misbehave they will use ANON to hack your account and release it to the public.

HACKERS HACK "____'s" account reveal grimey personal details and sexting chats!

actually this angle is probably why no one is doing shit against the injustice of our society.

EVERYONE has embarrassing shit in their emails or facebook etc.. or people talk about conspiracy stuff and don't want that stuff known to the public.

back then there was no paper trail for what you said to your friends.. that's why people had more COURAGE to go against injustice.

now there is a fear if you do try to go against the injustice.. they will just pull out YOUR FILE.

OY VEY
would you trust someone who looks like this in real life?

[Image: Zuckerberg-by-Justin-Sullivan-Getty-USE.jpg]

we all know the answer.

so why trust his spying company?

these guys want to know all about your lives. they hate it when you can talk about them and they dont' know about it. they want to know your inner thoughts.. and they want to change your thoughts with their news feed and other types of psych warfare.

the evil ones are not satisfied with merely being wealthy.. they want full control over you... esp. over your mind .know how they operate.
this is exactly why I overlook certain grimy details of individuals if they are doing something for the greater good.

sure did wolfgang try to raise money in semi-shady ways in the past? possibly maybe. but he's doing something GOOD NOW.. and that's all that matters.

people need to be more bold and more courageous. people also need to be more forgiving. We are living in a culture of fear.
(08-20-2015 04:39 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this is exactly why I overlook certain grimy details of individuals if they are doing something for the greater good.

sure did wolfgang try to raise money in semi-shady ways in the past? possibly maybe. but he's doing something GOOD NOW.. and that's all that matters.

people need to be more bold and more courageous. people also need to be more forgiving. We are living in a culture of fear.

People need to do something but figuring out what to do is the problem.

EY, maybe EY.com can put together a minibook of strategy of how to proceed in this new day and age. Dos and don'ts of the new millenium.
Windows 10 does that all now, and a whole lot more!

Ain't technology grand?
http://localghost.org/

A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10
All text typed on the keyboard is stored in temporary files, and sent (once per 30 mins) to:

oca.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net
pre.footprintpredict.com
reports.wes.df.telemetry.microsoft.com

Telemetry is sent once per 5 minutes, to:

vortex.data.microsoft.com
vortex-win.data.microsoft.com
telecommand.telemetry.microsoft.com
telecommand.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net
oca.telemetry.microsoft.com
sqm.telemetry.microsoft.com
sqm.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net

typing the name of any popular movie into your local file search starts a telemetry process that indexes all media files on your computer and transmits them to:

df.telemetry.microsoft.com
cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net
vortex-sandbox.data.microsoft.com
pre.footprintpredict.com

When a webcam is first enabled, ~35mb of data gets immediately transmitted to:

i1.services.social.microsoft.com
i1.services.social.microsoft.com.nsatc.net

Everything that is said into an enabled microphone is immediately transmitted to:

pre.footprintpredict.com
telemetry.appex.bing.net
telemetry.urs.microsoft.com
cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net
statsfe1.ws.microsoft.com

If this weren't bad enough, this behaviour still occurs after Cortana is fully disabled/uninstalled. It's speculated that the purpose of this function to build up a massive voice database, then tie those voices to identities, and eventually be able to identify anyone simply by picking up their voice, whether it be a microphone in a public place or a wiretap on a payphone.

Interestingly, if Cortana is enabled, the voice is first transcribed to text, then the transcription is sent to:

pre.footprintpredict.com

While the inital reflex may be to block all of the above servers via HOSTS, it turns out this won't work: Microsoft has taken the care to hardcode certain IPs, meaning that there is no DNS lookup and no HOSTS consultation. However, if the above servers are blocked via HOSTS, Windows will pretend to be crippled by continuously throwing errors, while still maintaining data collection in the background. Other than an increase in errors, HOSTS blocking did not affect the volume, frequency, or rate of data being transmitted.
^^

Jeb Bush approves and thinks the data capture should be done every 15 minutes instead of 30. NSA gotta eat too!
(08-20-2015 06:36 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]http://localghost.org/

All text typed on the keyboard is stored in temporary files, and sent (once per 30 mins) to:

pre.footprintpredict.com

typing the name of any popular movie into your local file search starts a telemetry process that indexes all media files on your computer and transmits them to:

cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net
pre.footprintpredict.com

Everything that is said into an enabled microphone is immediately transmitted to:

pre.footprintpredict.com
telemetry.appex.bing.net
cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net

If this weren't bad enough, this behaviour still occurs after Cortana is fully disabled/uninstalled. It's speculated that the purpose of this function to build up a massive voice database, then tie those voices to identities, and eventually be able to identify anyone simply by picking up their voice, whether it be a microphone in a public place or a wiretap on a payphone.

Interestingly, if Cortana is enabled, the voice is first transcribed to text, then the transcription is sent to:

pre.footprintpredict.com

While the inital reflex may be to block all of the above servers via HOSTS, it turns out this won't work: Microsoft has taken the care to hardcode certain IPs, meaning that there is no DNS lookup and no HOSTS consultation. However, if the above servers are blocked via HOSTS, Windows will pretend to be crippled by continuously throwing errors, while still maintaining data collection in the background. Other than an increase in errors, HOSTS blocking did not affect the volume, frequency, or rate of data being transmitted.

i think a lot of this stuff exists so you get charged more for data.

they are using all kinds of fluff to boost data usage.

most people aren't making that many calls so DATA FLUFFING ™ will be used to jack up your phone bill

the spying stuff is just de rigeur. it exists in all systems .. even windows 7.. all they have to do is put this crap in updates. it's not special for windows 10 IMO
(08-20-2015 07:28 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015 06:36 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]http://localghost.org/

pre.footprintpredict.com

cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net
pre.footprintpredict.com

pre.footprintpredict.com
telemetry.appex.bing.net
cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net

pre.footprintpredict.com

i think a lot of this stuff exists so you get charged more for data.

they are using all kinds of fluff to boost data usage.

most people aren't making that many calls so DATA FLUFFING ™ will be used to jack up your phone bill

the spying stuff is just de rigeur. it exists in all systems .. even windows 7.. all they have to do is put this crap in updates. it's not special for windows 10 IMO

This why I use Windows 7 with no updates at all. That is Windows before Prism. Thats only when I have to use Windows. Typically I'm on Linux.
yeah maybe. apple didn't sign up for prism until steve jobs died.

this shit makes no sense.. do they have the right to install cameras in your home for SECURITY PURPOSES?

also if intl conspirators/terrorists want to engage in a scheme you think they'd be using WHATSAPP to communicate?

they can EMBED messages in PICTURES lol. there are tons of ways of communicating that bypass the need for global surveillance. they need to rely on human intelligence.. or figure out why people want to mess with them. if you want to stop islamic extremism.. maybe a first step would be to STOP BOMBING THEIR COUNTRIES AND KILLING THEIR CHILDREN?

is that a hard concept to understand?
If you're online in any way, shape or form from any device, you're being indexed.

If you think you're hiding, you're just silly.

Ubuntu you say, and they'll never know what I'm up to? Sign me up!

Sure pal. Right this way.
It's silly to act like every platform and computer is the same. That's the position taken by those that have surrendered. There is a lot you can do to minimize what they have access to.

Sure Google can track you but you can use the Tor Browser and be encrypted everywhere. You can also be on Linux and minimize how much information gets taken from you.

On Windows everything you do is being watched. All of your keystrokes and things you do including if you search for torrents. The linux world is nothing like that. If it was people would be talking about it because ALL of the source code is available and perused by hundreds of thousands of people around the world. You can even download the code and build your own if you want.

Linux allows you to minimize a lot of the damage. Thinking it's the same as Windows is very short sighted.
(08-20-2015 07:59 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah maybe. apple didn't sign up for prism until steve jobs died.

this shit makes no sense.. do they have the right to install cameras in your home for SECURITY PURPOSES?

also if intl conspirators/terrorists want to engage in a scheme you think they'd be using WHATSAPP to communicate?

they can EMBED messages in PICTURES lol. there are tons of ways of communicating that bypass the need for global surveillance. they need to rely on human intelligence.. or figure out why people want to mess with them. if you want to stop islamic extremism.. maybe a first step would be to STOP BOMBING THEIR COUNTRIES AND KILLING THEIR CHILDREN?

is that a hard concept to understand?

"this shit makes no sense.. do they have the right to install cameras in your home for SECURITY PURPOSES?"

^^

I think you allow a lot of that when you opt in to their licensing which nobody every can really read beginning to end.

There was a recent buzz about Google Chrome and the Chromium browser actually turning on your microphone and monitoring what you do. Google wants to store your voice data so they can "Improve your audio patterns for your own benefit". Yeah right, lol.

You really have to watch what you do any more on computers. Big brother is watching.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's