Evil Academy

Full Version: Ashley Madison cheating site user data released!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hackers release data of millions of Ashley Madison cheating site users

A group of hackers who threatened to release sensitive data about millions of Ashley Madison cheating website users last month have apparently fulfilled their promise after the site’s owner refused to take the resource “offline permanently in all forms.”
A massive dump of data just short of 10 gigabytes was released on the dark web on Tuesday by the Impact Team group claiming to be behind the scandalous Ashley Madison hack. The data appear to include sensitive customer information, such as payment transaction and credit card details, emails, names, addresses, phone numbers and member profiles.

Although the leaked data did not include full credit card details and billing information, the hack is still a major embarrassment to Avid Life Media Inc., which owns the site, and some 38 million of its users whose private data was exposed.

-rt
lmfao. tony blair's email:

[Image: CMuLFyeUcAAGE8w.jpg]
instead of doing the honorable thing and shut the site down.. or pay off the hackers.. they decided to ignore it and put their millions of users at risk.
how are these sites even allowed to exist? We ban drugs for the greater good and to protect families. Affairs don't break up families and harm kids?

RIDICULOUS

[Image: 55d3de26c46188930a8b45d0.jpg]

BEWARE OF THE SMUT PEDDLERS
Some security blogs were at first saying the dumped info didn't appear to be legitimate, and the Ashley Madison people were denying the info was real. However now the security blogs seem to be confirming that dumped info is in fact real, as people are confirming they've found their email addresses and partial credit card numbers in the dump.

Noel Biderman had a full month to take the site offline, and chose not to do so. Instead he made a bunch of statements whining about being a victim and threatening legal action. Now I imagine he could be facing massive class action lawsuits. Making money by facilitating the break up of marriages and families may not be illegal, but it is grossly immoral. People like Biderman have no qualms about attacking the pillars of a healthy society, so long as they can get rich doing it. I hope he goes bankrupt.
Awesome
Check the database against EY accounts to see if there are any matches.

Make a thread about it!
I can't believe those people are so technologically illiterate to sign up with their government e-mails. I almost can't believe it, but then I know how some old people are, haha. Still, you'd think these people, particularly the likes of Bambi Blair, would have enough of an idea about the relative insecurity of online data to at least create a freakin' burner e-mail account. I was gonna say something about Ashley Madison employees being able to see such info, but of course if he doesn't have some alias to use to pay for it (you'd think they would accept money orders and so forth for some anonymity, but I guess they didn't?) I guess the billing info would spell out who he is anyhow, if he's not clever enough to use one of his bodyguards' info or something.

Another factor is how Mossad is probably spying on his government e-mail. It came out long ago that Mossad had Clinton's phone tapped during the Lewinsky affair, and Clinton knew about it and carried on phone sexing and everything as usual. This is how servile and mindless to possibilities (blackmail, etc.) these people are. But Blair probably figures all these Jews have his back anyway, and that they're perhaps the only ones that do (hell, probably are)...which would be the only decent reason to sign up to Biderman's web site with his government e-mail, staying away from the unknown of involving lesser known quantity e-mail hosts with his info on such private activity.
If someone is willing to cheat then the marriage is already over.
[Image: Xm2uYe9l.png]
I'm not sure how I feel about this. While I don't like people's personal information being exposed. I find it hard to feel sorry for people that are cheating on their spouse like this. Maybe their spouse needs to know that their mate could be exposing them to STD and other diseases through their cheating.

I think the divorce attorney's are going to get some new business through all of this.
So it's OK to steal info and ruin many people's lives because those people are choosing to ruin just their own life and that's maybe if they get caught.

It's Avid media's fault for getting broken into and having shit stolen? Is the store that got robbed to blame because they didn't buy stronger locks for the doors?

Is the woman liable for her own rape because she wore too short of a skirt too many times after being warned?

The hackers and all hackers are terrorists and should be treated as such.

Cheating on women and men is a different issue and has nothing to do with this.

Should you be forced to not run a liquor store because alcohol is bad? What about a cake shop because cakes make people fat and unhealthy?

Should you be forced to shut your church down because Islamic hackers don't agree with your ways?

Why are hackers given any leeway in this issue?

Show their faces then we will see what happens. They'll be exposed I'm sure.

This isn't giving up evil government secrets. It does nobody any good whatsoever.

Extortion is the highest of evils.
I don't think the hackers are being given leeway in any sense, certainly not from law enforcement, and I haven't seen anyone here lauding them for this action in any way.

The major points of discussion have revolved around the general debauched nature of the web site and it's marketing, along with the fact that the Jew who runs it totally gypped, or should I say jewed, everyone on the $30 "Wipe all your personal data from our servers" cancellation option.

In light of the nature of the web site and it's marketing, attempting to entice married individuals into having affairs, I was happy to hear it got hacked and that the company and those behind it were exposed as a bunch of shysters, but that doesn't mean I support private user data of web sites being hacked into and released publicly. I just understand it is for the greater good of society that Ashley Madison be destroyed and that those looking to get into such business feel some fear about doing so. If the hackers are caught, they should be punished according to typical sentencing for their crimes.

If I were running things, I would ban certain types of advertising that set out to create wants that don't previously exist. Commanding language to push someone to use a product or service would not be allowed. "Life is short. Have an affair." is a perfect example.
(08-19-2015 10:49 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Check the database against EY accounts to see if there are any matches.

Make a thread about it!

we don't do shady stuff like that.
(08-19-2015 10:56 PM)Reflexion Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe those people are so technologically illiterate to sign up with their government e-mails. I almost can't believe it, but then I know how some old people are, haha. Still, you'd think these people, particularly the likes of Bambi Blair, would have enough of an idea about the relative insecurity of online data to at least create a freakin' burner e-mail account. I was gonna say something about Ashley Madison employees being able to see such info, but of course if he doesn't have some alias to use to pay for it (you'd think they would accept money orders and so forth for some anonymity, but I guess they didn't?) I guess the billing info would spell out who he is anyhow, if he's not clever enough to use one of his bodyguards' info or something.

Another factor is how Mossad is probably spying on his government e-mail. It came out long ago that Mossad had Clinton's phone tapped during the Lewinsky affair, and Clinton knew about it and carried on phone sexing and everything as usual. This is how servile and mindless to possibilities (blackmail, etc.) these people are. But Blair probably figures all these Jews have his back anyway, and that they're perhaps the only ones that do (hell, probably are)...which would be the only decent reason to sign up to Biderman's web site with his government e-mail, staying away from the unknown of involving lesser known quantity e-mail hosts with his info on such private activity.

afaik, the site did not require email verification so someone could have just signed up with blair's email account for shits and giggles.. or it could really be him trying to have an affair. i tend to think it's the former.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's