Evil Academy

Full Version: Israel Attack Dogs vs. Trained Pit Bulls. Who would win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pit Bull Trained:

Israeli Attack Dogs Trained to attack Arab Terrorists:

Between the two dogs, pit bull. But that's what they're bred for, fighting dogs not humans.
Any confident man should be able to demolish a wee pit bull. I would prefer to fight a pit then one if those Israeli dogs, but did you notice that in all those attack clips, the person being attacked was never aggressive and every time they were backing away (or lying on the ground).
That's probably suitable enough in Israel where I could imagine the punishment for a Palestinian who actually fights back when being attacked by the dog would end up imprisoned or executed for touching the holy man's dog.

Would definitely prefer taking on either of those two dogs than a bigger, stronger dog like a French mastiff, Rottweiler, Caucasian Shepard, borboel, cane corso etc.
The Israeli dogs are Belgian Malinois. My dad has a few . He made me wear the shark suit once to train them. What a shitty deal. He didn't even pay me. Angry
The Israelis obviously win because they are able to manipulate the media to demonize the pit bulls.
I would say that a labrador in a dog suit made of electrical knives could beat them all. I like the temperament of the lab, but they lack the fighting skill of the pit bull…but the labrador is a much more personable dog, so I'd rather work on dog-fighting TECHNOLOGY rather than breeding doggies to be mean and nasty. Can you imagine going to the dog park and having one of those annoying and dangerous pit bulls approach your labrador or your Jack Russell or your Australian Blue Healer and try to bite them…but then the dog suit with electrical knives fires up???!!!
Oh no you dih-unt!Tongue

Seriously though…just think…you could have any suddenly be tougher than any stupid ghetto pit bull when you're out for a walk…but then, at home, you could just have a nice friendly, old pal type dog! "Dog armor" You read it here, first folks!Tongue
Newfs could kick all the other dogs' asses mentioned here so far, but they won't.
Trans-Canineism FTW.

[Image: tumblr_m8z647hmMj1r9l7xlo1_500.jpg]

His name is Rover. He broadcasts a WiFi Network wherever he goes.
Truly Man's Best Friend.
(08-16-2015 11:27 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]The Israeli dogs are Belgian Malinois. My dad has a few . He made me wear the shark suit once to train them. What a shitty deal. He didn't even pay me. Angry

diet getting very technical

based on the vids I would say the pits would win, stronger jaw strength

for security purposes the israeli dogs are probably better. they seem better trained
i messed around with some pits recently back in the US.

they are not to be messed with. even during play i can feel their jaw strength.

very solid. a 50 lb. pit could easily take out a 100 lb. GSD, Doberman Rott etc.

i would give them x2 for p4p gameness.

however a 150 lb. tosa or rott would destroy a 50 lb. game pit.
one of my dad's vids with Malinois. Thats me at the very beginning, lol... again. Unpaid Angry

great vid. like the ghetto vid production too
(08-17-2015 04:20 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Newfs could kick all the other dogs' asses mentioned here so far, but they won't.

Most probably.

I used to have a Great Pyrenese, never showed an aggressive trait in his life.
Once when I was walking him when he was about 6 years old, a Bull Mastiff x pitbull came agressivly charging up on him barking, I let go of the leash, my dog lunged on top of the other, pinned it to the ground for a second or two, growled at him, then let him up. It was all over, total domination without even breaking a sweat.

People seem to understand so clearly that when men fight (boxing/ufc, whatever), weight divisions are needed. Jose aint beating Verdum. Not enough people understand the same applies for dogs too. People think illogically with Pitbulls, like they are the Ronda Rousey that would beat Cain and Floyd if given the chance.
ΛExcellent analogy
The true Alpha dog. The only dog that a LION is so terrified of it let's it steal food from his mouth......Daschound! Tongue

that's what happens when animals are well fed.. natural enemies can become best friends

the race bullshit in the US is contrived. divide and conquer.

they do it so the people don't unite against the occult theocracy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's