Evil Academy

Full Version: Donald Trump: "I'm a BIG SUPPORTER OF ISRAEL"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

oh boi:

lol @ Stormfront fawning over this Neocon clown, how easily people are trolled.
the guy is insincere... don't buy into his schtick.

he's being used to solidify the pro-israel line amongst the GOP.. he's also being used to rally interest in the elections. he will drop out or some smear will come out about him.
His daughter is Jewish now...

While Donald Trump did not plan on having a Jewish daughter, he is glad he did so, the business tycoon said Tuesday night upon accepting the Liberty Award at The Algemeiner’s ‘Jewish 100′ Gala in New York City.

“I want to thank my Jewish daughter. I have a Jewish daughter,” he said at the event, which drew a star-studded crowd of 500 to the Capitale on Bowery. “This wasn’t in the plan but I’m very glad it happened.”

Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, converted to Judaism in 2009 before marrying real estate developer Jared Kushner, whom Donald described on stage as a “spectacular guy.” In presenting the award to her father, Ivanka described him as someone who has firm convictions and “a man who uses his platform and uses his voice to effectuate change.”

“He is fundamentally somebody who believes that it’s his civic duty to speak his mind and often say what’s not popular and what others are afraid to,” she added. “He has used his voice often and loudly in support of Israel and in support of developments within Israel, in support of security for Israel and in support of the idea of Israeli democracy.”

On stage, Trump concluded his acceptance speech by asserting his strong support for the Jewish state. He told the audience, “We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/02/06/don...ed-video/#
Quote:Donald Trump Marries Off Son With Jewish Celeb Under Crystal Chuppah
by JPUpdates Staff

The Trump family celebrated the past weekend another half-Jewish wedding, adding yet Jewish member to the rich family, the Jewish Daily Forward reports.

Eric Trump, Donald’s 30-year-old son, married Jewish TV producer Lara Yunaska on Saturday in front of 450 people.

The ceremony was held at Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach and the offical ceremony was held under a “crystal-embellished” chuppah, according to the report.

Ivanka Trump, who married New York Observer’s Jewish publisher, Jared Kushner, posted pictures of the ceremony to Instagram.

Kushner, who officiated the ceremony, reportedly told Yunaska: “You are not just gaining a family you are getting 6 million Twitter followers.” Also in attendance was Trump’s first wife and mother Ivana, and his sister Ivanka, who joined the ceremony as bridesmaid with her daughter Arabella acting as flower girl, and his brother Donald Trump Jr. as best man, according to The Daily News.

Anglo-Zionism.. or Anglo-talmudism.. know about it.

the elite anglos and elite talmudists are in an alliance.. ever since Luther and the Protestant reformation
Anglo- Talmudism ™

I get credit for this term. it's far more accurate than anglo-zionism.

an anglo can be a zionist. in fact most zionists in the US are white anglo protestants. this is why anglo-zionism is NOT an accurate term most of the time. Anglo-Talmudism ™

Talmudism is a subset of people of the jewish religion who think they are above others and have a right to rule the world. it is a theological construct, not a racial one. Note I'm not stereotyping all jews. Many jews are good and will be our best friends against the occultists.
Cool combover though, it has to be said.
(08-16-2015 07:04 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Donald Trump Marries Off Son With Jewish Celeb Under Crystal Chuppah
by JPUpdates Staff

The Trump family celebrated the past weekend another half-Jewish wedding, adding yet Jewish member to the rich family, the Jewish Daily Forward reports.

Eric Trump, Donald’s 30-year-old son, married Jewish TV producer Lara Yunaska on Saturday in front of 450 people.

The ceremony was held at Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach and the offical ceremony was held under a “crystal-embellished” chuppah, according to the report.

Ivanka Trump, who married New York Observer’s Jewish publisher, Jared Kushner, posted pictures of the ceremony to Instagram.

Kushner, who officiated the ceremony, reportedly told Yunaska: “You are not just gaining a family you are getting 6 million Twitter followers.” Also in attendance was Trump’s first wife and mother Ivana, and his sister Ivanka, who joined the ceremony as bridesmaid with her daughter Arabella acting as flower girl, and his brother Donald Trump Jr. as best man, according to The Daily News.

Anglo-Zionism.. or Anglo-talmudism.. know about it.

the elite anglos and elite talmudists are in an alliance.. ever since Luther and the Protestant reformation

I don't see how it is related to the Protestant reformation. It seems like you are weaving narratives together randomly there.

The Protestant reformation was a God send that brought the church out of bondage and darkness.
some protestants may be sincere but they broke up the Christian Church into thousands of spintered weakened sects

you are strong when unified, weak when fractured and divided. check this chart:

[Image: orthodox-christian-timeline.jpg]
The "true" church is united through the Holy Spirit and not the groups and politics of men. While that unity may give you political strength in the realm of men it is not the true church that God gas called out.

Protests and reform brought the true church out of darkness and helped it begin it's journey back to God and the bible. The period prior to that is considered the churches "dark ages" where there was no true light of the Word.

Long before Martin Luther posted his 95 Theses on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg in 1517, there were men who had stood up for reform and the true gospel. Among them were John Wycliffe, an English theologian and Oxford professor who was condemned as a heretic in 1415 for teaching that the common people should have access to the Bible; Jan Hus, a priest from Bohemia who was burned at the stake in 1415 for his opposition to the Church of Rome; and Girolamo Savonarola, an Italian friar who was hanged and burned in 1498.

During the 16th century, other godly men stood in opposition to the Church of Rome—Jakob Hutter (founder of the Hutterites), John Knox of Scotland, William Tyndale (martyred for translating the New Testament into English), John Calvin of France, Ulrich Zwingli of Switzerland, and the English reformers Cranmer, Latimer, and Ridley (all burned at the stake).

God has had a faithful remnant in every age. In the time before the Flood, Noah found grace in God’s eyes. During the time of the judges, there were still faithful men like Gideon, Barak, and Boaz and faithful women like Hannah, Deborah, and Ruth. During the reign of Ahab and Jezebel, there were seven thousand people who stood firm against Baal worship (1 Kings 19:18). Just as God raised up faithful men and women in biblical times in the outworking of His divine plan, so He raised up faithful men and women during the Middle Ages. They were all sinners, flawed and imperfect characters, but God took what was weak and imperfect and turned them to His glory. Those faithful Christians were used by God “to contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints (Jude 1:3). In spite of all the conflicts, schisms and bloodshed that accompanied the growth of the Church up to and beyond the Reformation, the gospel message has been preserved.

http://www.gotquestions.org/middle-ages.html
protestant made it a personal thing... and up to millions of interpretations.

that is why there is no one true "protestant" church... but rather 10s of thousands of splintered fractured churches with no ability to really mobilize except for big church zionism.

protestantism is the foundation of progressive and liberalism... they are "protestors"

we live in the human realm and in the earthly world... you can't just rely on the afterlife. people must do good works in this life.
(08-16-2015 09:21 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]protestant made it a personal thing... and up to millions of interpretations.

that is why there is no one true "protestant" church... but rather 10s of thousands of splintered fractured churches with no ability to really mobilize except for big church zionism.

protestantism is the foundation of progressive and liberalism... they are "protestors"

we live in the human realm and in the earthly world... you can't just rely on the afterlife. people must do good works in this life.

I'm not sure you really understand what they were protesting. The church at that point was not a Godly church. They weren't doing what the bible said. They were teaching tenets that they added which were not a part of the true church. This was the sort of things that was bring protested. They were not a biblical church and they were not leading according to God's plan.

The true church has a road map on how it should operate. It's called the New Testament and every believer needs to have it and feed on it to strengthen his spirit.

It seems like what you prefer for the church is a large political body that sticks to some basic tenets of morality and operates as a large group. That's not a bad thing...but that's not God's true church.

God's true church isn't an institution or a building. The true church are people that God calls out through his Holy Spirit. He is the one that will lead true Christians according to God's printed word. There are many people that make up the true church and they are distributed in many ways among many denominations.

The word church in the New Testament is from the Greek word ekklesia. From the Strongs Greek dictionary;

ekklēsía(from 1537 /ek, "out from and to" and 2564 /kaléō, "to call") – properly, people called out from the world and to God, the outcome being the Church (the mystical body of Christ) – i.e. the universal (total) body of believers whom God calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.
(08-16-2015 06:19 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]he's being used to solidify the pro-israel line amongst the GOP.. he's also being used to rally interest in the elections. he will drop out or some smear will come out about him.

People around here have been getting a little too excited over Trump. Winnson and I have been trying to bring them back down to reality with some genuine cynicism.

I think the media has realized that in today's despotic political landscape, it takes some Sarah Palin level bullshit to get the general public talking talking about the elections.

I admit enjoying some of Trumps 'Don't Give a Shit' attitude when being attacked by Fox and others, but unlike people at work and & the gym, I restrain myself from entertaining questions like "Would he make a good President?" or "Would I vote for him?". Last week at work, someone else talking about the GOP Debate even triggered my boss to go all Pro-Obama on me. -It IS working to get people back into politics and fall into their familiar party alignments.
^ yep. these guys are working with mass psychological algorithms.

they know what can trigger the populace. they then use those triggers to steer the dupes into whatever direction they want.

they know everything about mass psychology now thanks to facebook/youtube/twitter likes and posts.

they have it down to a scientific level.

they need people to be interested in the elections... and they need voter turnout to be reasonable
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's