Evil Academy

Full Version: lol... Trump calls out FOX biatch on twitter & Lutz a slob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These f***ing MSM news people with their own personal agendas manipulate the sheeple, I can't take it no more.

These people are supposed to be moderators and not taking sides. It used to be that way back in the day. The fact, just the facts let the public decide.

This chick with 6 inch long false eye lashes on and 10lbs of make up thinks she has a bigger dick than Caitlyn Jenner only with more fake parts.

Trump is entertaining & giving all these guys on the stage and moderating all the respect they deserve. Haha.

[Image: image.jpg]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
IMO - The permanent dark US government, will never let a loose cannon like Trump anywhere near the white house. They put people in there they can control and Trump is uncontrollable. He will meet an untimely end if they can't sabotage his candidacy before things get too far. I'm not kidding.
The election is more than a year away. By next year, Trump will be all but forgotten.

He is just an appetizer to prevent voter apathy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Regardless of whether he would make a good president, I'm thrilled to see him discrediting Fox News personalities in the eyes of the public. It's not only hilarious, but important. It could lead many Fox News viewers, the ones that aren't in nursing homes at least, to check out non-cuckservative news sources.
Mark Cuban said he would consider being Trumps running mate. I'd have faith in America again if that team would win.
That's because you're Jew-blind. Cuban is a Jew who supported the Loose Change Jew propagandists. It would be nauseating.
(08-07-2015 10:17 PM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]These f***ing MSM news people with their own personal agendas manipulate the sheeple, I can't take it no more.

These people are supposed to be moderators and not taking sides. It used to be that way back in the day. The fact, just the facts let the public decide.

This chick with 6 inch long false eye lashes on and 10lbs of make up thinks she has a bigger dick than Caitlyn Jenner only with more fake parts.

Trump is entertaining & giving all these guys on the stage and moderating all the respect they deserve. Haha.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

LOL

Extreme hostility towards Trump. She clearly doesn't like him.

Who's funding her?
(08-08-2015 02:04 AM)SometimesThe Heart of a Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Mark Cuban said he would consider being Trumps running mate. I'd have faith in America again if that team would win.

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles, but the only reason The Donster is getting so much press right now is because of voter apathy after Obama.

He is only there to rile it up a bit before the 'real' candidates.

Democrat or Republican are your real choices and you American dipshits should know this by now. 200 some odd years and no other party has ever been in power even once.

Coke or Pepsi America? Make your choice.

The Donald Trump Root Beer is for a limited time only.

Bleedat

The Donster vs Anderson Cooper. What a fucking joke.
I notice Anderson Cooper loves to use PEW statistics. I think that answers a question from another thread.
I had to stop at 15 and a half minutes of that video.

How anyone can listen to MSM and accept it as Gospel is way beyond me.

It is a shit show beyond belief.
(08-08-2015 12:07 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]The election is more than a year away. By next year, Trump will be all but forgotten.

He is just an appetizer to prevent voter apathy. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree with this. Hes being used to get ppl interested in the democraptic charade
I don't think he's being used. I think he is waking people up. Once the ball is rolling it will be hard to stop unless he's suicided.

Frank Lutz has yellow teeth.

Megan Kelly is smokin hot, though.

She's out there saying stuff to take milquetoast orielly's time slot. It's about money and power.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's