Evil Academy

Full Version: Hong Kong pop star Sita Chan dies in car accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: sita_chan.jpg]

"Pop star Sita Chan died in a car crash early yesterday, just three months after winning TVB's best new female singer award.

Chan, 26, was pulled unconscious from the wreckage of her Lexus which went out of control and crashed on a Yau Ma Tei flyover early yesterday. She was declared dead less than two hours later.

Police said the black sedan rammed a concrete barrier and hit a kerb before slamming into the central divider on Hoi Po Road shortly before 2.30 am.

It was only on Tuesday a photograph of the singer attending a private singing lesson in Tsim Sha Tsui was posted on her Facebook account. In January, Chan - also known as Chan Hei-yi - won best new female singer at the 2012 TVB Jade Solid Gold Best Ten music awards presentation."

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/artic...-car-crash
[Image: crying-man-111.jpg]
RIP Sita and her glorious tet tets

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
Nobody I know here is talking about this. Must not be very popular then. RIP.

More newsworthy is that Master Killer, Gordon Liu suffered a stroke and is hospitalized. Saw a recent pic of him, looks pretty bad Sad
RIP
(04-18-2013 02:14 PM)Otsuka Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody I know here is talking about this. Must not be very popular then. RIP.

More newsworthy is that Master Killer, Gordon Liu suffered a stroke and is hospitalized. Saw a recent pic of him, looks pretty bad Sad

Liu suffered the stroke back in 2011.

The news is that only recently have pictures of him surfaced since the stroke because he is selling off property assets to pay for medical fees.
sad. Gordion Liu = Legend.

edit- apparently she wasn't drinking
The Red Bull heir in Thailand FTW.
[Image: singer_sita_chan_26_killed_in_car_crash-thumbnail.jpg]
Quote:Lam said, “Sita came to my place to record her song. She excitedly asked to take a photo with me. Afterward, we ate out with our colleagues. We chatted very happily together, but didn’t drink. At 12 midnight, we left separately.”
(04-18-2013 05:07 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: singer_sita_chan_26_killed_in_car_crash-thumbnail.jpg]

not to bring CT into this.. but was there one grieving face like this during sandy hook? or do Asians experience grief differently?
She was the only hot girl in that entire island. Of COURSE they would cry over her death.

^ ohhh that's mean. lol.

HOng Kong does have probably the worst looking girls in east asia though.

but anyways, RIP Sita.
Worst looking men *and* women.

Man I don't know what it is about southern Chinese being so shabby looking. Wealth doesn't seem to help them any. There is a North-South cline in China where the further south you go, the uglier the people and languages.

Yet when you go down south to Vietnam that tendency disappears. I don't get it. There are tons of cute viet girls I know.

I blame something in the diet... you know those yue monkeys will eat just about anything, and penis shrinking chemicals might explain part of the answer.

well lots of hot girls in taiwan.

There have been some good looking HK actors, but I suspect they probably derived from the mainland.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's