Evil Academy

Full Version: The Stepford Wives Of Sandy Hook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this is the best of this Sandy Hook vid genre. This guy's editing is by far the best I've seen. Much better than the guy with all the clips with radical volume changes all over the place. This guy here is a pro.

Quote:lostinbrisbane 1 year ago
The first and most obvious sign of deception is the detailed recollection of useless observations. I am still amazed how people can fall for these bs lies from these frauds.
I could have done without the constant cut-aways, but I hadn't seen a few of those interviews.

It still baffles me how people can see the parent interviews and not think the whole event is bogus.
Clicked through the guys channel and found another one:

(07-29-2015 04:59 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]I could have done without the constant cut-aways, but I hadn't seen a few of those interviews.

It still baffles me how people can see the parent interviews and not think the whole event is bogus.

That's really the kicker.

It's really bizarre, almost like an alien species trying mimic human emotion.

I think that's where most of the theories of Newtown being a "Satanic community" come from.
(07-29-2015 09:46 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2015 04:59 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]I could have done without the constant cut-aways, but I hadn't seen a few of those interviews.

That's really the kicker.

It's really bizarre, almost like an alien species trying mimic human emotion.

I think that's where most of the theories of Newtown being a "Satanic community" come from.

You read Fritz Springmeier, and Newtown fits the bill for a community built on good old Dr. Green-style MK techniques. Owls and butterflies and Over the Rainbow and you name it. Explains why these people are so obviously off in their demeanor. Their minds are all fucked. Satanic ritual abuse and dissociative identity disorder will play havoc with your ability to look like a normal person.

Of course, that's a theory. I have no proof, just like the Connecticut police.
(07-29-2015 04:40 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
The first and most obvious sign of deception is the detailed recollection of useless observations. I am still amazed how people can fall for these bs lies from these frauds.
They were useless but in a way not useless because they were placed there to pull at heartstrings and make the people emotionally tied to the viewer.

Kids that young don't want to BE anything at that age. They wanna ride motorcycles and be princesses. The details of the stories are absolutely a sign that tips you off as fake fake fake.

I couldn't tell you a story about last night with that much detail.
I liked the he clip where the dad says we are going to a NEW TOWN.
Found this on another forum:

"Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012
Postby MrSinclair on January 16th, 2013, 4:21 am

New York City is a mere 75 miles from Newtown CT and packed with rabid mad dog lawyers who dream of events like this and all the ways they can profit from them. Were this a real event the rage of the survivors and the insatiable greed of the lawyers would create a perfect storm of lawsuits. We are now one month into this tedious war on our senses, if it were a real event the biggest lawyers in NYC would already have signed up most of the families and held press conferences announcing massive lawsuits."

He has a point.
(07-30-2015 08:06 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]They were useless but in a way not useless because they were placed there to pull at heartstrings and make the people emotionally tied to the viewer.

Yeah but basically any cop trained in interrogation could tell you that providing numerous irrelevant details is a major indicator of deception.

If you ever watch Cops it's pretty funny to see how obvious the liars are.

Instead of answering "No sir, I borrowed the car from my grandmother to go to the grocery store. I have a baby at home."

the BSers are like "Well no see I called J.J. at 8 because he hasn't been takin' care of what's his and I was like you better git over here and bring some formula cause I ain't takin' this no more and he said... so then I went... but I don't know nothing about a stolen car he just told me the screwdriver was because it was broken or something"
(07-29-2015 04:40 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]

Boom boom bada BOOM
I don't see it on the front page but Wolfgag Halbig's account with PayPal was terminated.

As far as I can tell, so far no reason has been given.

But there is some speculation that pressure might have been put on them by The Southern Poverty Law Center.

Hopefully, there will be more to come on this story.

[Image: sandyhook%20report2_zpsrsmit0ns.png]

[Image: sandyhookreport_zpskovmt5bs.png]
^ Would have been better without the silly music, irrelevant footage, and repeating the same clip 10 times. The point could have been made in 30 seconds.
(08-02-2015 09:36 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]^ Would have been better without the silly music, irrelevant footage, and repeating the same clip 10 times. The point could have been made in 30 seconds.

It's a GENRE of Sandy Hook videos that EY has been posting all over here. It's not supposed to be a documentary.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's