Evil Academy

Full Version: This may be the greatest abstract I ever read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy has to post on the OG!

Quote:Fulminant acute colitis following a self-administered hydrofluoric acid enema.

A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis, and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness after a self-administered concentrated hydrofluoric acid enema while intoxicated from intranasal cocaine administration. Intraoperative flexible sigmoidoscopy and a gastrografin enema revealed severe mucosal ulceration and edema in the rectum and sigmoid colon. Laparotomy revealed an ulcerated, necrotic, and purulent sigmoid colon and intraperitoneal pus. The patient underwent a limited sigmoid resection and a Hartman procedure. Five months later, the patient presented with a rectal stricture which was resected. This case demonstrates that a hydrofluoric acid enema can cause fulminant acute colitis and chronic colonic strictures.
I agree with his prognosis.

Sent from my nokia 5150
so basically this guy got high on coke, got buttfucked and got an anal infection?

LOL
Wow^^^

Not reading the Op after hearing this news.

Thanks EY!
Would you recommend a rigorous regimen of foaming pork enemas as a course of treatment?
hahaha.

this thread has a good view to post ratio 20:1
(04-17-2013 05:04 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]so basically this guy got high on coke, got buttfucked and got an anal infection?

LOL

He gave himself an enema with one of the most caustic acids known to man.

I bet you this sick fuck didn't have health insurance, either. He probably cost the hospital thousands of dollars, possibly hundreds of thousands.

I say as punishment for stupid acts like this, the hospital should post the pictures online and possibly sell the video to recoup costs. Deterrence?

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
^ DOH! lol.

OMG
(04-17-2013 05:04 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]so basically this guy got high on coke, got buttfucked and got an anal infection?

LOL

Yoshida, he got high on cocaine and gave himself an enema with one of the nastiest acids on the planet. He ended up shitting into a bag for the rest of his life (in layman's terms,) and still has to have strictures removed surgically from his colon due to the damage.
^ i know. I was just kidding. It was pretty clear from the title line of the abstract

haha. Horrible, horrible stuff.
Time to change dealers.
Pffft, everybody knows that milk is the way to go after a night of skiing.
Reference URL's