Login | Register

The Red Haired Mummies Of Antiquity
10-15-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: The Red Haired Mummies Of Antiquity
Unlike the museums that display the many blonde Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, the forgotten tombs of the kings of ancient Mesopotamia have yet to been found. That said, the oldest known artifacts and statues from Mesopotamia (over 5,000 years old) depict the nobility/gods with blue lapis lazuli eyes and Caucasoid features. American-Iranian author Reza Aslan asserted that in those days, Iranians were Aryans. "If we went back in time thousands of years to the mythological era," Aslan said, "all Iranians would look like Jake Gyllenhaal." Comments like these outrage many modern day Iranians who, like many modern day Egyptians, can not seem to grasp that their national demographics looked different thousands of years ago. Look how much has changed racially in America in only 50 years. The world looked much different thousands of years ago, especially when we are talking about Pharaohs, God-Kings, and the ruling class of nobility that started, spread, and ruled over agricultural civilizations.

[Image: 1380472_10153232856190467_1410232666_n.jpg]

[Image: 11527_10153222999270467_1774234239_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2013, 08:52 PM
i'm guessing this somehow ties into Icke's reptilian thesis
10-15-2013, 09:01 PM
The Chinese civilization always contained stories of blue-eyed and blonde-haired "gods" who were the originators of Buddhism and who were the first leaders and organizers of Chinese society. The Buddha is traditionally regarded as having the Thirty-two Characteristics of a Great Man. These thirty-two characteristics are also regarded as being present in all Cakravartin Kings as well. On the list, the 29th characteristic is "Eyes deep blue"

[Image: 1233411_10153194584340467_767706170_n.jpg]
10-15-2013, 09:03 PM
(10-15-2013 08:52 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  i'm guessing this somehow ties into Icke's reptilian thesis

I don't know, but i'm interested in people's views on this. According to the sources, this isn't speculation, it's agreed on by academia and supported with physical evidence.

May your gods go with you
10-15-2013, 09:04 PM
calling BS on the China blue eyed thing.

but there is no doubt that these blue eyed, blonde haired caucasian features are desired in western/ME countries.
10-15-2013, 09:22 PM
(10-15-2013 09:04 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  calling BS on the China blue eyed thing.

but there is no doubt that these blue eyed, blonde haired caucasian features are desired in western/ME countries.

Yes, and even in India, pale skin and fairer features are considered a sign of elite breeding. I wonder where this idea came from?

May your gods go with you
10-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Why were the Hollywood Screen Goddesses always depicted this way? Was Blonde hair considered a sign of beauty in women in the few centuries prior to the 20th century?

[Image: jean_harlow-35891321.jpg]

[Image: betty-grable-1938-everett.jpg]

[Image: Marilyn-Monroe-marilyn-monroe-30014001-960-1280.jpg]
10-16-2013, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 03:29 AM by Hellfire Awaits.)
Re: The Red Haired Mummies Of Antiquity
^^

I'm not even gonna try to debunk this bullshit.

You serious? Blue eyed people wandering about the Yangtze River 5000 years ago? Do you have any critical thinking skills?

The Persians have historically been MIXED. their civilization is the product of Aryan invaders who mixed with the indigenous people of Persia who founded the Elamite civilization. There is not single population on earth today that is wholly or even mostly descended from founding indo European stock.

Blue eyes and blonde hair originated among a sub branch of the Indo European family in the BALTIC SEA region, and then radiated outwards during historical times. Yes, even as far as India and Afghanistan, but it did not ORIGINATE there. It is not sign of "Aryanhood" you fuggen clowns. Nordic is not Aryan.

This is not even wrong. It is Nazi bullshit. The FUNNY thing is that all of these nonsensical stories about white Chinese emperors and Nordic people sailing across the Atlantic ocean to establish the Inca empire originated with... guess who, Hitler's Ahnenerbe. This is literally the white nationalist counterpart of Afrocentrism. There is not a shred of evidence for these fanciful stories.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
10-16-2013, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 03:34 AM by Hellfire Awaits.)
Re: The Red Haired Mummies Of Antiquity
Some of that bullshit is true, and agreed upon by most anthropologists.

The Aryans did invade India, where over the centuries they gradually mixed with the native dark skinned inhabitants.

The Bodhidharma WAS portrayed by the Chinese as a blue eyed, red haired white man... because that is exactly what he was. He is the spiritual founder of Zen Buddhism who is revered by Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese alike. And once again he was white. This is not in dispute. He has historically been portrayed as a white man in Buddhist paintings. But the Bodhidharma is NOT Buddha.

Until very recently, the western frontier of China was the homeland of Caucasian ethnic groups. Many of these people adopted Buddhism and even served as missionaries transmitting Buddhist knowledge from India to China. Again nobody disputes this. This is where your "blue eyed" pictures come from. If you had any knowledge of history you wouldn't be fooled by this insane bull crap.

How the Hell do you make a logical leap from that to "whiteys founded the ancient dynasties of China"... which originated THOUSANDS of miles away, and for which there exists nothing but Mongoloid skulls in the archaeological record.

No more of this bullshit. I've got work to do.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
10-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Good info from attack
10-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Interesting article by China View.

Romans in China stir up controversy

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-0...396301.htm
10-16-2013, 10:37 AM
interesting thread at Icke's

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223762
10-16-2013, 10:38 AM
(10-15-2013 09:22 PM)Allan What Wrote:  
(10-15-2013 09:04 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  calling BS on the China blue eyed thing.

Yes, and even in India, pale skin and fairer features are considered a sign of elite breeding. I wonder where this idea came from?

isn't aryan an indian term? meaning "noble"

but I think even in India, fairer skin is more respected

in East Asia, fair skin is desired for females, but for males it is seen as wussy

Those who know, know! Big Grin
10-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm not sure what the root of the term Aryan is, but it does seem to be associated with a race of people that came from Mesopotamia and spread throughout India, and eventually to Europe.

The high caste indians have much lighter skin than the lower castes, it is obviously a result of breeding amongst their own caste, but it is considered by them to be a sign of beauty, superiority and even godliness.

[Image: Goddess%252BDurga%252BDevi.jpg]
10-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Blue eyes are pretty cool if you think about it.

it's the most striking eye color.. but you rarely see people with true blue eyes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Red Cross occultism Rako 38 1,133 06-30-2014 03:16 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  First Red Square Mayday since Soviet Days Redneck 3 209 05-02-2014 08:29 PM
Last Post: Redneck
Photo Debates: King David and the Star, Solomon's Ring, the International Red Cross Rako 11 338 04-28-2014 12:46 PM
  800 year old Russian Mummies EVILYOSHIDA 3 168 04-17-2014 12:22 PM